That’s awesome! I like how it looks like Batman is covered in sprinkles :yum:

6 Likes

@KeyFamily Excellent! That is so cool!

4 Likes

Awesome

6 Likes

I have two things to say:

1. Great art, @KeyFamily!
  2. Has anyone else noticed @NYJt3’s reccurring vocab, or am I going loony?
    -M
7 Likes

Yeah I tend to use awesome a lot. A bit of a habit.

6 Likes

Hey, you do you! I just wanted to make sure I was still (somewhat) sane.
-M

5 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Really cool :clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Oooh, very nice. :facepunch:t3: Great job! What medium is this? …And, it did look like candy for a sec, so @seitan, I kinda wanna eat it too.

5 Likes

I dig it. I want a t-shirt just like that.

4 Likes

You have an awesome friend in me. I use it constantly. I’m gonna avoid it purposely now cuz I just saw it & have yet to comment lol.

4 Likes

Very cool design @KeyFamily. Any chance Batman year 100 influenced this piece? Possibly subliminally even? I guess that last part is always a possibility, now that I think about lol.

3 Likes

:smile: Lol. I get it! It has a fun colorful birthday cake kind of vibe. :birthday: Thank you @seitan!

Thank you @nu52! There are 4 blues (2 metallic + 2 non-metallic) and a silver in the “sprinkles”. It’s hard to show in photos but they really shine in person.

Thank you so much @TravisMorgan!

“Awesome” works for me @NYJt3! Thank you for the compliment! :grinning: :+1:

@UnLagunas, I appreciate that - thank you!

So nice @BatHuman - thank you!

Thank you @Razzzcat! It’s watercolor on black paper. Lol. I love the appetizing comments! :cupcake:

Such a wonderful compliment @ralphsix - thank you! I want to make a lot of my art into t-shirt designs too! It’s cool to hear that others feel the same.

Thank you! :blush: Haha. I like where you’re going with this @capo-mage. I painted it before my package arrived so I had never seen Batman Year 100 though (sorry, no influence).

7 Likes

Awwww :disappointed: jk. It’s really cool & I really mean that, nice work.

3 Likes

I thought that was mixed media at first, it’s so cool! (and like others said, kinda tasty looking… yum!).

What kind of watercolors did you use? I love 'em!

4 Likes

Thank you @CynicalPink! I love mixed media so I appreciate the comparison.

Great question! I used 2 different paints - I layered my regular watercolors first then went in with my metallic set as an overlay. This darker photo differentiates the two a bit better.

4 Likes

Genius play with your media! It creates such a neat effect :star_struck:

4 Likes