Congrats to @toonatonian, who has claimed the title of our FIRST Kent’s Kitcheneer!
Got a favorite recipe from Negative Man? Can you bake a pie as good as Martha Kent’s? Ever had a dream of opening your own DC themed restaurant? Like showing off how good (or bad) your food looks? Just… enjoy food?
Ready those ovens, dust off those aprons, and get ready to make some grub! Create your way to the top and be featured as Kent’s Kitcheneer for the week in our news section!
HOW IT WORKS
- Every Monday, I’ll post a new recipe for you to try in honor of a specific theme or character.
- DC it Up! Give it a DC inspired name, take a picture with a collectible or book of its inspiration, or bake an image right into it!
- Create the recipe right in your own DC Kitchen!
- Post your results here in this thread! Good and bad, we want those pictures!
- Let us know what we should do next week by voting below.
Halloween may be over, but the villains don’t stop just 'cause the spoopy season is at its end! Pick your favorite DC baddie and spice up your sandwich with some villainy.
RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Last week, y’all voted for the good ol’ staple:
- THE MIGHTY SANDWICH
To kick-start the bready action, here’s an example for the week:
Ivy’s Mean Green Leafwich
Post your pictures in the comments below! We’ll be picking our favorite to feature in the news section every week. Get that Kent’s Kitcheneer title!
What should we make next week?