Munchie Mondays: Which Wich!

Congrats to @toonatonian, who has claimed the title of our FIRST Kent’s Kitcheneer!

Got a favorite recipe from Negative Man? Can you bake a pie as good as Martha Kent’s? Ever had a dream of opening your own DC themed restaurant? Like showing off how good (or bad) your food looks? Just… enjoy food?

Ready those ovens, dust off those aprons, and get ready to make some grub! Create your way to the top and be featured as Kent’s Kitcheneer for the week in our news section!

HOW IT WORKS

1. Every Monday, I’ll post a new recipe for you to try in honor of a specific theme or character.
  2. DC it Up! Give it a DC inspired name, take a picture with a collectible or book of its inspiration, or bake an image right into it!
  3. Create the recipe right in your own DC Kitchen!
  4. Post your results here in this thread! Good and bad, we want those pictures!
  5. Let us know what we should do next week by voting below.

THEME

Villains!
CR0%2C0%2C461%2C461_PT0_SX300_V1_
Halloween may be over, but the villains don’t stop just 'cause the spoopy season is at its end! Pick your favorite DC baddie and spice up your sandwich with some villainy.

RECIPE OF THE WEEK
Last week, y’all voted for the good ol’ staple:

• THE MIGHTY SANDWICH

To kick-start the bready action, here’s an example for the week:

Ivy’s Mean Green Leafwich

veggiesandwich1%20(3)

YOUR TURN
Post your pictures in the comments below! We’ll be picking our favorite to feature in the news section every week. Get that Kent’s Kitcheneer title!

What should we make next week?

• Soups
  • Tacos

0 voters

8 Likes

Does the sandwich have to be delicious? I am envisioning a Swamp Thingwich made entirely of sprouts and yams.

7 Likes

Oh my granny goodness! I am very honored :innocent: & Excited :star_struck: Thank You! Wow! Now onto the next challenge! :sandwich:

7 Likes

I’m not sure I’ll be able to take part this week, but I’m ridiculously excited about this challenge

3 Likes

im a bit confused will the recopies for these be posted like in the original version of “Negative Mans Cookbook”?

1 Like

No worries! We’ll be back every week, so whenever fits your schedule best. :relaxed:

1 Like

I mean, with the right combination of sauces and bread, thinly sliced yams… that might not be half bad.

1 Like

Right now we’re doing broad categories so everyone can have fun with it and do their own thing, but we’re all still making something similar! Lemme know if that makes sense! :green_heart:

3 Likes

i have a dumb question, please! where do we go to see the recipe?

2 Likes

The Falcone Family Special: Pizza sub w/ meatballs.

7 Likes

Super Smart there for a Wise Guy, @OverSizedGeek eh. - Deliciously made for a Don… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@toonatonian, thanks :grin:

2 Likes

Which wich is which when we watch the watch-wich be consumed?

For this delightful dish, roll up your mask & prep to get some egg on your face.

1. we have 2 slices raisin bread (reminds of rorschachs mask) all frenched toasted up.
  2. we add sliced strawberries to the bottom slice. (The new series of Watchmen in so sweet!)
  3. put some dreamy clouds of cream cheese on top of those berries (got to have idealic dreamy clouds in this world of the Watchmen)
  4. put that top slice, well, on top of those clouds. Wouldn’t want the make the world to dreamy now would we, keep all that under that mask of raisin bread.
    Options. Powder sugar, whip cream, cinnamon, honey, syrup.
    Now, without a Minute (man) more - eat that Watch-wich with me :clock11:
3 Likes

Oh boy these are making me hungry!! :drooling_face:

1 Like

I sooooooo wanna taste that !! Looks and sounds amazing :+1:t2:

1 Like