MultiVersus

5 Likes

Just throwing this out there. I think it’s time to let Looney Toons go. They peaked around the original Space Jam. Subsequent media seems to hasn’t seemed to generate much interest.

I hope the game is good though!

3 Likes

I think the characters of Looney Toons have a special place in people’s hearts, especially the devs haha. I like it tbh. I played a lot of the beta so I’m curious to see how the release goes!

4 Likes

they gotta buff batman a little more when this rereleases i was pretty much forced to camp when losing sometimes

2 Likes

That’s definitely true. I just wonder how old a person would need to be to have an answer for the question “who is your favorite looney tunes character?”–I’d say anything under 30yo you’re going to get a lot of “…uhh…what?” :laughing:

Speedy Gonzalez, for me.

4 Likes

Daffy Duck will always be my favorite character! Do you agree he’s the best? :smiley:

[Crickets chirping]

You’re despicable. :angry:

:duck:

Also I do love Bugs Bunny. :grinning:

6 Likes

No, Looney Tunes peaked in the early 2010s when they starred in one of the best shows ever.

3 Likes

Gonna have to disagree, the characters are culturally recognizable.

5 Likes

Haha you might be right. I think it would be Daffy Duck for me too @Reaganfan78!

3 Likes

the 2011 Looney Tunes show was great imo

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m enjoying all the trailers that have been coming out. Makes me think someone important noticed this game’s potential

3 Likes

Reading this comment made my hip break.

2 Likes

Yeah that was a little harsh on my part. The game is trying to appeal to various age ranges, nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

It’s almost here!

1 Like