multiverse

Does anyone know what happen to simon baz and beast boy from multiverse line are they going to be out soon?

1 Like

Baz was in the Luthor wave but got pushed back. Beast Boy is in the Mammoth wave I think.

1 Like

There’s a build a Baz,I have all but 2 pieces,but I saw a nice one already complete on Amazon & it was a very good price. I can’t remember the maker but if u search on Amazon it should come up. I also got a Terry Dodson designer series Beast boy off Amazon that was cheap. Actually, all the Terry Dodson designers are cheap. I have Starfire, and Raven as well as Beast boy & they were all around $15 and under.

jclove

Idk if u are going to check back here, but if u do I shopped yesterday & that Baz is still on Amazon for a great price.

1 Like

Do you have a picture of or link to that figure? I only know of the DC Collectibles New 52 Baz figure and the upcoming Mattel version. I’d be curious to see another Simon figure.

Vroom

It’s dc collectibles you’re right. I just went to take pic for ya & saw. It always pops up when I’m looking on Amazon & it’s a really nice one for $25’ish. It looks exactly like the multiverse figs I never read the co. I’d seen so many multiverse ones I just assumed it was. That Baz style wise looks exactly like the multiverse ones. Good call tho.

I confused this with a different post I was thinking I said it was multiverse just got u were just asking which one I was, it’s the dc collectibles Vroom.