💖Mrs. Todd's Final Party💖

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd I know we haven’t interacted too much on here but I want you to know that I always appreciate seeing your posts. You always have great insight and things to say.

I’m sorry you won’t be joining Discord but I understand your reasons. I will definitely miss you!

7 Likes

IMG_9332

7 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd

before you go say bye to midnightghost. hes typing in the new frontier thread now

9 Likes

U we’re one of the first people to greet me and introduce me to Jason Todd in a way i never understood I :saluting_face: you and you also adopted me see u on this winding road some how :people_hugging::purple_heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I saw. Thank you for letting me know. Words cannot describe how much I love seeing him back :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

@MidnightsGhost if you want a bittersweet place to be in the meantime, this is the last party in the Dreamhouse.

6 Likes

I’m happy to join.

When are you leaving?

6 Likes

When this site does. I’m sticking around till the very end so I want to enjoy the last of it.

7 Likes

I’ll try to be here as long as possible, but there’s a chance I may be gone way before the final day :frowning:

5 Likes

I understand. I’m also busy too with getting settled still but I will try to be as active as I can.

6 Likes

Let me take this time to say you’ve been such a true highlight in this community — by far one of the kindest people I’ve ever met, right from day 1! I love the vibes you bring to this environment. You’ve always made me laugh and feel truly seen with how much time and care you put into your interactions with everybody.

Really gonna miss you, Lady Todd! :sob: My 90 Day buddy!

12 Likes

I’m going to miss you and the mods so much. You all have a special place in my heart :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

for all those who are not coming over to Discord, I will miss you.

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd - I always enjoyed your posts, you were an asset to the community.

11 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the kind words and well wishes. I will miss this place and you all. Thank you for being with me throughout the wild ride these last 3 or 4 years have been. Thank you to everyone who has befriended me and considers me as a friend. It has been nice being able to come on here and talk with you all or see what everyone is up to on a daily basis. I know I haven’t said it enough but I do :sparkling_heart: you all.

7 Likes

Reruns of Batman '66 for me. :batman:

8 Likes

FC02381E-8460-40F8-B8C2-F0B66B07EC5B

6 Likes

Hello Mrs. Todd. I just wanted to say before we all leave that your Barbie posts made me laugh a lot. I liked them very much. I wish you well.

7 Likes

Thank you. I’m going to miss this place and everyone here. Being the Community’s Barbie has been a light (a pink light) in the darkness I’ve been dealing with. I will miss it.

8 Likes

hope you find your light somewhere else and know you will be missed

8 Likes

Hi @TheWifeOfJasonTodd, I’m so sorry to hear that you won’t be joining us, but I completely understand your reasoning. You have been such a bright spot in this community and you will be sorely missed. I’ve always loved talking about Barbie, Jason Todd, and more with you and that’s something that can’t be replaced. I wish you all the best. :hugs: :orange_heart:

(If you do ever change your mind, please know there is always a space for you. Don’t hesitate to stop by, even if it’s for a short while).

Hug Barbie GIF - Hug Barbie - Discover & Share GIFs | Barbie, Barbie princess, Barbie movies

11 Likes