Mother's Day

image-asset

Happy Mother’s Day Weekend to all of the Mother’s who make the world turn !!!
With that said, I’ve got a fun question…

• If you are a Mom/Wife/Grandma/etc…Name the One Superhero that you would Love to have your Mother’s Day gift personally delivered to you?

• Name the One Superhero that you would want to deliver your Mother’s Day gift to your Mom/Wife/Grandma/etc.?

Sorry if I’m leaving anyone out, (I know there are a ton of variables in everyone’s lives), but just thought I’d do a fun question.

Again, I truly hope all of the Moms have a great, relaxing, and fun weekend. :sunglasses: :+1: :heart:

5 Likes

I would want Tim Drake to deliver the present.

3 Likes

Jason Todd Mother’s Day T-Shirt cannon!!!
I would think @TheWifeOfJasonTodd would agree with this.

6 Likes

Aw ye!

5 Likes

Guess that would be perfect for social distancing. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
That’s awesome :clap:

4 Likes

I want BG to deliver my Mama’s Mama Day gift, give her a huge hug, and then tell her that her daughter loves her! :purple_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :0_batgirl:

4 Likes

Awe… @DC89 , that got this shy-guy all teary-eyed. Your mom has an amazing daughter. I hope she has a Bat-terrific Mother’s Day. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

My mother died in 2000, and she wasn’t into comic books, but I guess I would choose Hal Jordan to deliver a gift to her. She liked the colour green. My dearest V’s mother is still alive. I think I would choose Batman or Wonder Woman to deliver her gift, as V was really into Batman 66 and Wonder Woman 77.

3 Likes

@mercurie80 , I’m terribly sorry you lost your mom.
I know how it feels, i’ve lost all grandparents and my dad, in very horrible ways.
Fortunately, I still have my mom.
It’s so hard to lose family, but Hal, Batman, and Wonder Woman are all perfect picks! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!I am sorry to hear about your grandparents and dad. My mother and grandparents died of old age (my mother had me late in life), but my dad died from lung cancer, which is not a pleasant way to go. I do hope your mom has a great Mother’s Day!

1 Like