Most Underrated Versions of The Joker

Yea that’s true

3 Likes

The Joker from Batman: Under The Red Hood. John DiMaggio did a great job voicing him and Judd Winick did a great job showing Joker as a true force of chaos and madman.

6 Likes

He was great, just an utter cold-hearted psychopath as the Joker should be

4 Likes

Yep! One of my favorite Batman films. I love how Bruce defends letting Joker live to Jason and how hard it is for him to not become a killer like the Joker.

4 Likes

That was absolutely crazy. Batman doesn’t kill that’s his rule, but not killing the man who murdered his adopted son is what made Jason turn into the Red Hood.
It was one of the most strongest discussions Batman has ever had with anyone throughout the years
Which is why people have been debating for a long time now: Should Batman kill when he needs to or should he not?

4 Likes

i take everything i said about the joker in any version being good
joker is no bueno
monstruo malvado

3 Likes

That is why I just punched him in the kidneys.

4 Likes

he fraggin deserves it

after tHiS

5 Likes

That was… inhumane
If Bats didn’t have his moral code, the Joker would’ve been dead for years

3 Likes

HAPPY DCUNIVERSSARY @thebat.0331!

3 Likes

Happy DCU Anniversary @thebat.0331

3 Likes

My favorite Joker will always be the version from The Long Halloween. He never feels like a viable suspect for being Holiday. He’s just doing what the Joker does: Taking advantage of the chaos and making it worse, for laughs.

Favorite exchange:

Batman: You’re insane!
Joker: Has it really taken you this long to notice? :joker_hv_2:

6 Likes

he absolutely should be dead
also happy dcu anniversary :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Happy cake day @thebat.0331

I will never kill Joker, but I will spit in his face, and sometimes I have to pee and no exactly where to aim.

3 Likes

i am :pinching_hand: this close to doing it myself

5 Likes

Do not do it son. With our luck he will just come back as an evil god or something.

4 Likes

true.
i guess i’ll just let him stay loose and continue ruining the lives of innocent people

4 Likes

Yes, we then impale him non lethally with batarangs.

4 Likes

fine.

2 Likes

Remember, it’s a code against killing, not a code against maiming and possibly crippling.

4 Likes