Most Underated Comic

Justice League: Dark

We need more static

1 Like

currently, the most underrated comic is deathstroke. it is a unique style and christopher priest is doing an amazing job.

1 Like

Booster Gold all the way for me

The Ray limited series in the 90’s with art by nine other than Joe Quesada at the time. Great limited series and fantastic read…highly underrated seek out if you can!

Manhunter by Andreyko

Manhunter by Andreyko

1 Like

Kevin Smith and Phil Hester back on Green Arrow.

1 Like

Red Robin. I always loved Tim Drake and thought he had no problems carrying a series on his own. When Batman “died” and Grayson took the mantle I felt that Drake was the true replacement during his solo series as Red Robin and I’m having a blast re reading it on this app.

1 Like

The limited series Odyssey of the Amazons, and Red Hood and the Outlaws

The current run of Batman Beyond

Batman and Robin pre New 52 and Tomasi, Gleason.

1 Like

The New 52 Swamp Thing run. The whole thing is absolutely amazing. Scott Snyder wrote then Charles Soule took over. All magnificently written and drawn throughout the whole run. It’s a gem few know about and I don’t understand why. It’s beautiful and is the best run since Moore’s.

4 Likes

Green arrow. Long bow hunters. Written by Mike grell. Art by … mike grell. He’s a beast!

2 Likes

Booster Gold’s second solo series.

1 Like

They were more one-shots than anything, but I was a big fan of the Elseworlds stories. Just a few of my faves are Speeding Bullets, In Darkest Knight , Kal, Kamandi: At Earth’s End, and The Nail.

Thy Kingdom Come?!? Alex Ross’ artwork sold me on it alone. Loved the story line. Brilliant and realistic recreation of many loved heroes. Hands down, not talked about enough.

2 Likes

New 52 swamp thing

2 Likes

I think the Batman series by Kevin Smith both cacophony and widening gyre are unsung stories for the detective the last scene of gyre is mind-blowing and one of the greatest moments in DC history now @thatkevinsmith just give us bellicosity

Birds of prey by chuck Dixon

1 Like