Most Shocking Moments in DC Comics

The deaths of Kara and Barry in Crisis on Infinite Earths.

5 Likes

Yeah, those were nuts! Oh and the death of Impulse’s Speed Scout in Our Worlds At War!

5 Likes

real
i didnt event think of mentioning that one

5 Likes

I sat, jaw-dropped, for about an hour lol

5 Likes

I probably don’t have to blur this, as it is public knowlege (after all, it came out 55 years ago), but the death of the Doom Patrol in Doom Patrol no. 121 (September-October 1968). It was a comic book first.

2 Likes

teen titans was betray by terra

6 Likes

Maxwell Lord killing Blue Beetle.

3 Likes

That one was nuts!

3 Likes

Terra nooooo :sob:

3 Likes

Injustice, the whole story. Not shocked in a good way. I was shocked at how they did so many characters wrong.

Me watching Martian Manhunter and Dick Grayson die anticlimactically
black-man-shocked-meme-hands-on-face-t5ojfxdhimvobylk

4 Likes

This is so shocking I’m just putting in spoilers because I refused to believe this was real. Seriously left me dumbfounded.

@basicallytimdrake Did you know about this!?! :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah that one surprised me! I found out a few days before I saw this, but I was in awe when I found out lol

3 Likes

The ending of issue fifty of the Vigilante.

3 Likes

is her pregnancy still canon ? her current age is 18 in modern continuity which means she had to have been not legal during that time which is crazy
unlike the other batfamily members like richard and cass who im pretty sure were legal at the time

5 Likes

That’s not necessarily true. In the state of New Jersey, the legal age of consent in 16. I believe that was her canon age at that time, which would make it legal.

5 Likes

Yeah, I did. That storyline is actually one of my favorites. The timsteph was timstephing and the story was interesting.

4 Likes

Indeedles

4 Likes

fair but as someone not in new jersey its a little weird
my bad for judging but 18 and up is whats legal where i am
so the only members of the main batfamily that are legal here are alfred , bruce , richard , cass and jason

3 Likes

Well I mostly used NJ because Gotham is in NJ. It was definitely a risky play for DC, but I really enjoyed it!

2 Likes

true gotham is in new jersey at least most of the time
( dcau’s seems to be new york tho?)

4 Likes