Most Shocking, Craziest/Wildest Comic You’ve Read

crazy/Wild dc comics youve read ?

Me …one of them I actually read yesterday
What’d happen ?

Dr.Light Rpd/SA Sue Dibny “Elongated man” wife

& OFFF C O U R S E
DEATHSTROKE CREEP ASS RIGHT THERE PROTECTING HIM Lmaoooo

2 Likes

The entirety of Plastic Man (2003-2006) was wild, but this was nuts!

3 Likes

Ima def check out plastic man’s lol he is freaking hilarious

2 Likes

The story is

1 Like

Wonder Woman: Dead Earth

Post apocalyptic Wonder Woman using dead Superman’s skull and spine as a flail.

5 Likes

Bending the rules a little bit. This book needs counseling and medication. If you read it or have read it I’m sorry.

8 Likes

That book is glorious

6 Likes

Two standout for me personally:

1. The reveal of the Fourth Man in Planetary. I first started reading the book when I saw an interesting article in Wizard magazine of all places. I came for the pastiches, but I stayed for the overall mystery, including the identity of the Fourth Man of Planetary. When it hit it was such a surprise and I kicked myself for not seeing it sooner. But not only was the reveal itself a surprise but the WHY of it all. And thankfully spoilers weren’t as prevalent as they are today.

2. The identity of who Superboy was cloned from. I followed the characters adventures from Reign of the Supermen to his solo series in the nineties. It was so much fun and perfect for a preteen like myself. We always assumed he was a clone of Superman…however, when we learned you can’t work with Kryptonian DNA and someone else’s DNA was needed, it was a surprise and gut punch to find out who it was. It fit with the book and it had such implications. While the Geoff Johns retcon of him being a clone of Superman and Lex Luthor is here to stay, I’m always gonna remember the first and original origin for Superboy and what it meant for the character.

6 Likes

I do recall frm when I was younger when superboy 1st got created I remember those days lol it was a freaking awesome concept

3 Likes

I will always be a Paul Westfield truther

4 Likes

Good times! It’s such a fun book.

3 Likes

I tip my hat to you!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Star Fire using drugs

1 Like