Most Formidable Magical Ally

Who would you rather have as your ally in a supernatural adventure?

• Zatanna
  • Madame Xanadu
  • Queen of Fables
  • Doctor Fate
  • John Constantine

0 voters

5 Likes

I like Zatanna best of this group, but Doctor Fate is more powerful. He’s non-homicidal and has no particular restrictions on his abilities, so he’s probably even safer to have in your corner than the Spectre or the Phantom Stranger.

6 Likes

Doctor Fate can be a little unpredictable. You’re never quite sure whether it’s Nabu in control or the host. And if it’s the former, he won’t hesitate to give you up for the “greater good.” Long view of history and all that. Zatanna will care the most if you get in deep.

5 Likes

I pick Zatanna. I like how she talk backwards while doing a magic trick.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Out of the choices I picked Dr. Fate as he is the most powerful of those listed IMHO.

3 Likes

Doc Fate and Constantine can be unpredictable and could endanger my life. But Zee would make sure we both surivived.

5 Likes

Zatanna is my favorite out of everyone. I would have also gone with Doctor Fate and Constantine , but like others said, they’re too unpredictable.

3 Likes

Queen of fables would be great, but it would have to be the Quinn version where she’s trapped in a book.

3 Likes

Dr. Fate’s the most powerful mage in the DC Universe, and Constantine’s the last person you want to have to call.

1 Like

I feel like - as long as I behave goodly I can count on Zatanna doing her thing. The rest I am not so sure about.

2 Likes

Like the majority I would pick Zatanna for all the reasons everyone has pointed out in her favor. Plus she’s my favorite on the list.

2 Likes

John Constantine knows how to get out of sticky situations, so while he might cut you lose, you’re chances of surviving with him are pretty good.

1 Like

Gotta go with Dr Fate. As an ally, we could dovetail or agendas together. Fate (Nabu) isn’t selfless, that is someone I can work with.

2 Likes

Zatanna would be the most fun, but I’m assuming Dr Fate is going to remain on my side during this adventure, and he’s so powerful, I have to go with him.

3 Likes

Can I talk to Kent Nelson. I might be more okay with it if I could talk to the human instead of the all-powerful master of magic.

1 Like