Most Excited Things to Come to DC?

As I’ve been saying recently, Covid-19 has been bringing lots of people down, so let’s look to the future and discuss some things that we’re most excited for involving DC! Here’s my list

• Justice League Dark: Apokolips War
    With this being the big conclusion to the DCAMU, i’m very excited to see how it all ends!
  • The Batman starring Robert Pattinson
    Does this really need any explanation?
  • Young Justice Season 4
    I’m really looking forward to seeing Season 4 whenever it comes out! Young Justice is for sure my favorite animated series
    *DCeased sequel
    I love what they’ve done with DCeased and the stories they’ve been telling with it and when i heard there was a sequel coming out I was thrilled!
    *WW84
    Once again, does this need any explanation? I’m super stoked to see Gal Gadot steal the show!
    *Harley Quinn Season 2
    I absolutely LOVE this show and I was so disappointed I missed the watch along. It’s absolutely hilarious and i’m so excited a second season is already coming out!
    *Three Jokers
    The hype is real folks. It’s real.

I know there is PLENTY of more stuff coming out regarding comics, movies, TV etc so what are y’all most excited for!

1 Like

Most of what I’m excited for is already here, but I’d also throw in season 2 of Doom Patrol

1 Like

I’d like DC to think about putting up some first run books into the comic section. Maybe not their whole line but with Diamond Distro down and a lot of comic shops closed for the moment it’d be nice if we book readers could still get our comics.

1 Like