Moro’s Corner

Quick update video. Pieces added, pieces moved to storage. Scope expanding… you’ll notice some non-Trinity pieces now. Kept this one short, with easier on the ears music :slightly_smiling_face:.

11 Likes

Fantastic stuff, my friend (especially that Super Powers Clark Kent :wink:).

6 Likes

Thanks Vroomy. You’re one of very few people who visit this thread, and I appreciate the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:.

Clark sends his regards. I have half mind to get some other Clark Kent figure… see if I can redirect some of your attention to another piece :joy:

7 Likes

I really need to get that first appearance Wonder Woman.

Fantastic room. I feel more relaxed just watching a video of it. Guess that is why I have a room like it!

5 Likes

Thanks much! I’m glad it had that effect on you. Would love to see some pictures of your room :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

Some of this stuff has been changed. I am waiting for some goodies to come in and then it will be time to rearrange and take pics. It’s really a nice hobby to have.

7 Likes

Damn, & I thought I had a room. Puts mine to shame. Very very cool!

5 Likes

Ok… @moro … my brother…, if you could do me a favor… can you box everything up in that room, and mail to me please…
That’d be great…
OMG bud… I’m sure you can see my envy from here… soooo amazing.

7 Likes

Appreciate the sentiments, brother! It’s a humble collection, but it keeps my eyes pleased. Glad you like it :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

@moro, yeah man, I called my wife over to show her. We were blown away.
Keep up the great work.
Your super impressed Texas brother. :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Wonderful video of your amaze collection here @moro! :smiley:

7 Likes

@bigblock66

I do the same thing. I show my wife videos/pictures of similar collections to show her I’m not the only one :joy:. I kid. She actually helped with the general vibe of the room.

@DC89

Thanks much for the kind words :pray:

7 Likes

You’re very welcome. I enjoy the thread. :slight_smile:

As for a new CK, get Mattel’s Clark, from the two-pack with him and Superman that came out in 2006 (alongside a Batman and Batgirl two-pack) in their DC Super Heroes line…

…and then donate your Super Powers CK to moi. My birthday’s in just under four months, you know. :wink:

7 Likes

I’m literally speechless. Mad props on your collection, display and video skillz @moro! Literally cannot form words for all the feels that gave me! I’m just going to watch that on a loop until my brain can work again.

7 Likes

Pay special attention to his Super Powers figures. Those are great!

7 Likes

I’ve actually had my eye on that set for some time. There’s also a DC Direct figure where part of the shirt is removable to reveal the S, and a little Kenner Superman that has a Clark Kent outfit that pops on & off (based on the animated series, I think). Those are the Clark figures I’ve considered over time. Then there’s this 1/10 scale statue I have on pre-order from Iron Studios. Can’t wait to get that one and share with you guys. Months away though.

7 Likes

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:. I’l really glad you enjoyed it. Will try to update the thread more often with stills as I tinker with things.

7 Likes

I need a close up of what looks like tiny Bats and Supes in the clouds!

7 Likes

Original release, from 1996:

Mission Masters 3 repaint/reissue from 2001:

I’ve both, but for you, I’d recommend the original. Why? One has “Kenner” on its package, while the MM3 iteration has “Hasbro” on it’s card.

Hasbro is fine and good, but nobody beats Kenner. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. That’s the World’s Finest Q-Fig by QMX. I actually received it as a gift from DCU for participating in a Q&A with DC Direct here on the forums (thanks again, kind folks).

10 Likes