More of My Collection!

10 Likes

Awww Man U have the Artemis I’ve been chasing forever. That thing won’t budge in price. It’s awesome bow of rao & a quiver holder. Those are awesome. I got all of those SS figs and built the killer croc. It’s sweet. Nice stuff, digging it.

3 Likes

Thx man, I had too spend like 50 dollars on Artemis she was not cheap lol

3 Likes

I know I have her bookmarked. I’ve been waiting for her to drop down but I’m gonna have to bite the bullet & just pay for her. She’s been on my most wanted list lol forever.

3 Likes

Awesome figures.

3 Likes

Cool stuff, especially Artemis! :+1:

3 Likes

That Artemis has been on my most wanted list forever. It’s unreal. I will get it lol.

1 Like

@capo-mage Artemis is great, and the best of the DC Universe Classics wave 4 variants. That’s due to her being a unique character, rather than just a change in paint applications and/or accessories like Sinestro, Captain Atom and the KB Toys exclusive Cyborg and Batman Beyond variants from the same wave were.

The only downside is that Mattel saw Artemis as a variant of the wave 4 Wonder Woman, and therefore short-packed her. She absolutely deserved to be a regular figure with plentiful availability, either in wave 4 or beyond.

Hopefully McFarlane and Spin Master will produce Artemis in her Rebirth duds. I’d especially like to see them tackle her Wonder Woman look too.

Just be patient, @capo-mage. You’ll get her for a good price, and the wait will have been worth it.

2 Likes

I will. It’s so cool that they made her figure based on the time she became WW. I loved that story. The bow of rao is nothing to mess with, as seen in WW & Redhood & The Outlaws.

3 Likes

Thanks dude

2 Likes

You are welcome

1 Like

Aw man, I didn’t even know Artemis had a figure! So cool!

1 Like

I swear! That Bizarro has to be massively influence by the Super Powers figure of Superman.

3 Likes

That Bizarro also features a removable tie and suit jacket (missing the arms, Bizarro no am like suit jackets with arms), Clark Kent glasses and interchangeable hands.

It’s a Walgreens exclusive from Mattel’s DC Multiverse line, and, if my Walgreens are any indication, is still available at most of their stores.

Here’s an eBay photo of it (he’s intentionally packaged backwards):

3 Likes

That’s really awesome, but unfortunately my state sucks and I can’t risk it for something like that right now. Thanks for the info though!

2 Likes

Completely understandable.

There’s always Walgreens.com, or eBay. The figure above retails for $19.99, and there are a few on eBay for retail or less.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes