More Desktop help?

Sorry guys, but having perhaps another desktop issue (the first was there was nowhere to download comics to read offline when I am at my desktop? This is only accessible on my tablet?) but now, and again, maybe this is also only a desktop issue, but well … okay, here is another situation I need help with that makes me kinda mad …
I want to read George Perez’s Wonder Woman so I have to go to my tablet to download them :roll_eyes: (see other post) but okay fine, I added issues 1-5 from my tablet to download to read offline. I finished that so I came here to add more but, and here is the kicker, I am under 1987’s Wonder Woman, I see all the issues covers in front of me, yet I can’t click on the cover and add it to anything? I can’t click on the cover of the issues and have options to either “download this comic” or “Add comic to reading list” or “Add comic to Favorites”?
Why can’t I do this?
That is crazy!
:rage: :rage:
Is there a simpler way to add comics to a list? I see “add to clipboard” but what does that do?
Haha,
sorry guys, but if you can help, please do,
Thanks
Perry

Hi Perry!

I would recommend reaching out to Customer Support. They will be able to better assist you in this situation. You can do so by submitting a ticket here: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:I did just think of something, as I am really slow at times it just hit me … maybe I can just DL the app on my desktop? I did that with Audible and honestly totally forgot all about it.
If that doesn’t work I will certainly do just what you suggested!
Thanks
Perry