More content?

When is the service going to add more of its content? I am a HUGE DC fan but come on they need to put more of the movies and tv shows on here

2 Likes

Titans Season 02 is coming can’t wait.

They rotate some of their movies in and out periodically. Honestly, I’m impressed with some of the content we have on here. I mean, we just got the remastered Filmation Aquaman series and Batman Beyond! We have both The Adventures of Superman and Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman! We can catch classic live-action episodes of Superboy, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and Shazam! And that’s not counting the new shows they’re producing. So yeah, maybe I’d like the Arrowverse and Smallville to show up eventually, and perhaps they could keep a few more live action movies on here at once, but I’d say it’s a pretty good selection already, and that’s not even counting the most important thing on here: a huge backlog of comics from the last 80+ years.

I would like to see more exclusive original content. I like what is up and coming. I’m afraid with this new HBOMAX app and the ever changing hands in management we are not going to be getting a lot more. I hope that I am wrong.

Wow pentadeca-posting! @TheHelloThereGuy must be REALLY excited about Titians Season 2

1 Like

when are people going to stop asking this

1 Like