MORE Batman the Adventure Continues

I’ve been reading the Batman adventure continues and I really like the story because I’ve been a fan of that story line since the animated series, PLEASE more comics from THOSE characters ( Superman, Green Lantern and the rest).

2 Likes

Also running right now is Justice League Infinity which follows the further adventures of the Justice League from the animated setting.

5 Likes

Didn’t knew that, THANK YOU​:raised_hands:

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @R3d_ho0d! I agree, more comics based on the animated series that DC has released would be amazing - I’ll second @CaptainYesterday’s recommendation of looking into Justice League Infinity to get your fix. :slight_smile:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

3 Likes

Are you aware of all the other DCAU books @R3d_ho0d? Plenty to read in the DCUI Library.

2 Likes

Is GL:TAS considered part of the DCAU? I never thought it was and I still can’t see anything connecting it to that universe after double checking

1 Like

It is not considered part of the DCAU, no.

2 Likes

Some fans say the events of it or something similar happened in the DCAU, and that is it. The manhunter timeline and portrayals throw everything off making it non-canon.

1 Like

I checked and you’re right it was not officially part of the DCAU. I just lumped it in because of the Bruce Timm designs and him producing it. Even if it’s not DCAU it is a great series.

3 Likes