Monthly Art Challenge: February Submission Thread

This is fantastic work @jose.edgar.martinez. :+1: Also- welcome to DCUI! :grinning:

5 Likes

Really nice work. Welcome!

4 Likes

Very cool. What did you use to make it?

3 Likes

I used Daz Studio for the figures and ClipStudio Paint for the background and clean-up post-production work. Daz is free and ClipStudio is cheap - like me :_)

6 Likes

Clark: "So…you found a bottle of “Magic Mermaid Juice,” and just, what, decided to drink some?

7 Likes

I remeber specifically it said we could create our own power couple… i dropped 3 of L&S
How about one for the villains…
Hq&MrJ

Inspiration music

6 Likes

Welcome to the community!! This a spectacular first submission! I dig the color choices. It feels like the pink is tinting the lighting and makes it very valentine feeling.

2 Likes

These are cool! :+1:

1 Like

Ok, I am gonna be specific, but I really like this overall.
Harley’s hand is fantastic. You got the depth right on the where the fingers are in correlation to the rest of the hand. The fingers are closer to the knuckles than the palm and you should see the “webbing” between them. I see this done wrong so much. I hope that made sense. Really a great job!!

3 Likes

Thanks rob!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you! He always has a belt, I just changed it a little bit, haha. The purple is because I put a red hue over the whole thing.

3 Likes

Thank you! And that’s exactly what I was going for!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks! I actually prefer the linework over the color palette, I always struggle with colors…

3 Likes

Last one (I think) - I really got into this challenge (not sure why?)

5 Likes

Superman and Lois.

7 Likes

Nice touch… shes is having a rush

3 Likes

Excellent perspective and indication of movement in the clothing! Really like Supes out stretched hand, that looks nice. :+1:

2 Likes