Mongul vs Darkseid

Who wins?

Both at full power, of course.

This is a battle for the centuries!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hmmm. Mongul would need a reason to engage Darkseid, therefor a strategem, therefor I pick Mongul.

1 Like

Darkseid easily. Not even a question. Darkseid is a god.

4 Likes

Tough as he is, Mongul would be nothing but a smear on a wall and bone chips under Darkseidā€™s boots after The Lord of Apokolips has his way with the master of Warworld. Thatā€™s if Darkseid doesnā€™t use his Omega Beams.

This begs the question of who else would win:

Keith David (the voice of Mongul on Young Justice) or Michael Ironside (the DCAU Darkseid). That would be one interesting fight between those macho hombres.

5 Likes

Mongul is sting, but he is Lobo strong. Mongol would get his butt handed to him.

No contest.

2 Likes

Darkseid has a lot more personal power and resources. Mongul is a somewhat less impressive ripoff of Thanos, who is a somewhat (well, I would say ā€œconsiderably,ā€ but Iā€™m trying to be charitable here) less impressive ripoff of Darkseid.

Though, I do wonder what Darkseid would see if he got a Black Mercy on him. That would be an interesting story.

2 Likes

Two Monopoly dollars says Darkseidā€™s Black Mercy dream would be seeing the universe howling in despair before him as the armies of Apokolips march roughshod over everything.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking more in terms of how the Black Mercy likes to present logical-but-uncomfortable consequences of the hostā€™s apparent wishes - what form would that take for Darkseid, given how drastic his ultimate goals are?

1 Like

Darkseid

2 Likes

The Black mercy controls the pleasure center of the brain.
A universe controlled by Darkseid via the anti-life equation. With Superman (and the entire JLA as the leaders of his shock troops) Dark Supergirl as the leader of the female furies. Barda, Power Girl, Black Canary, Harley Quinn & Wonder Woman as hisā€¦shall we sayā€¦harem.

1 Like

If itā€™s physical, Darkseid no question. If itā€™s strategy, I am going to give a fighting shot for Mongul. If he gets Black Mercy, no way does Darkseid with his desires ever snap out.

1 Like