Modern Age Superman Club | Read Along | Women's History Month Celebration!

Happy Women’s History Month @ModernAgeSupermanClub ModernAgeSupermanClub!

The 2022 Women’s History theme, “Providing Healing, Promoting Hope,” is both a tribute to the ceaseless work of caregivers and frontline workers during this ongoing pandemic and also a recognition of the thousands of ways that women of all cultures have provided both healing and hope throughout history.

In honor of all the super women in our lives, let's celebrate some Super-Women in our comics!

Capture

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

:speaking_head: Discussion Prompts:

1. How will you celebrate Women’s history month?
  2. Who are your favorite women in comics (characters or creators)?
  3. If you could meet one woman from history, who would it be and what would you ask her?

Find all of our reading selections past and present, on the Modern Age Superman Club’s landing page! Join the club right here and get notified so you never miss an event!

6 Likes

:notes: “Let’s hear it for the women!” :notes:
:00_supergirl:

Great work as always, Ace/@Bar-El!
:raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes
  1. I won’t have much opportunity to celebrate Women’s history month other than by participating in discussions on here.
  2. I have always liked Supergirl. Crisis on Infinite Earths #7 still makes me cry. I also like Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Raven.
  3. This is an interesting question. It would be cool to meet Queen Elizabeth I and find out what it was like for her growing up in King Henry VIII’s court.
3 Likes

Omg what stories she could tell!

2 Likes