🎶 Mixtape Monday: What Song Would You Play to Rally COIE's Heroes? 🎶

@Nok - Aww, I can always count on you guys to give me reason to rejoice when I check the older MTM threads, I see! :slight_smile: Thank you, @Nok! I went through to listen to that again, and I really love how about 30-40 seconds in gives me some serious Avenged Sevenfold, “Bat Country,” vibes, but then transitions into a complete 180 on tone before blasting back into gritty goodness! With how it manages to control a listener’s feelings like that, I can understand why you’d feel this encompasses the full crisis. It reminds me a bit of hurricane weather - wind and blinding rain whipping around you, and then you reach the eye of the storm, before the chaos hits you again. This was a fantastic choice!

1 Like

Thanks @MissInkBlot I always want to make sure that the song not only sounds great but fits well with the theme. But I also find that this song not only fits well with this thread, but it also comes close from the heart, because this is my cousin’s band- he is the drummer and they have just put out their newest album I want to believe.