šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Vertigo šŸŽ¶

11 Likes

Sandman first.

IZombie.

Never considered that one b4 for a Vampire theme-& itā€™s up there for all time favorite one hit wonders for meā€¦

10 Likes

Such a great tune. I forget about that one a lot. Luckily my best friend loves it. So, whenever it slips my mind heā€™ll play it -& Iā€™ll goā€¦ohh yeah!!! Forgot how amazing this song isā€¦

4 Likes

Televisionā€¦YES!!! Naked Raygun & Television dominated punk in Chicago. I know their from NY. But, they exploded in the Chicago punk scene with Raygun, Social Distortion, Bad Brains etc.etc.Thereā€™s a great documentary on it. If I ever recall the name Iā€™ll post u.

4 Likes

This might be one of my favorite playlists weā€™ve made so far!

4 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll try again this time without Masochist by Polaris because that one has swears

Hurt Johnny Cash

Elephant Tame Impala

Waaay too many of my favorite songs fit into Vertigo so here are just some of them

11 Likes

Canā€™t believe I missed the start of this.
I need to go back and view everyone elseā€™s before I add more.

8 Likes

Okay, caught upā€¦

11 Likes
11 Likes

Insert entire musical score to Alfred Hitchcockā€™s Vertigo here.

7 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: Vertigo comics are a big reason why Iā€™m even here, so my instinct is to pick a song for every Vertigo title :laughing: but for now, this one just feels like it has to happen. Itā€™s in the name: VERTIGO!

And this oneā€™s going out to Preacher. :drum: :dancer:t2: :purple_heart: Have a great weekend everybody!

Ps. Awesome picks @LeonardoMyst!

16 Likes

I literally just listened to the Dope cover of DOA.

Excellent picks!

6 Likes

I remembered two this time lol, for american freak and 100 bullets

13 Likes

Arrrrrrrrgh, I wanted to post ā€œEnter Sandmanā€! It fits Vertigo overall, not just The Sandman. ā€œSomethingā€™s wrong, shut the light, heavy thoughts tonight! And they arenā€™t of Snow Whi-i-ite!ā€ (Except when they totally are) ā€œDreams of war, dreams of liars, dreams of dragonā€™s fire, and of things that will biiiiiiiiiiite! Sleep with one eye o-o-pen! Grippinā€™ your pillow tight! Exit light! Enter ni-ight!ā€

5 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes
9 Likes
13 Likes
16 Likes

Iā€™m definitely loving it! I figured it would be a good one, since so many people love Vertigo and thereā€™s such a diverse range of comics, shows, and movies that have come out of it.

5 Likes