🎶 Mixtape Monday: Two-Face 🎶

Welcome back to another marvelous music week of Mixtape Monday! In our last edition, we called on the abilities of six immortal elders to put together the ultimate playlist for Shazam: Fury of the Gods (or we just used the combined might and creativity of the Community, it was definitely one of those two):
Shazam: Fury of the Gods Playlist
  • “Thunderstruck”, by AC/DC
  • “Orange Colored Sky”, by Nat King Cole
  • “Let The Waves Smash And The Lightning Crash”, by The Wolf And The Epitaph
  • “The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill”, by The Beatles
  • “Shazam!”, by Duane Eddy
  • “Shazam! Fury of the Gods (Main Title Theme)”, by Christophe Beck
  • “Shazam!” , by The Beastie Boys
  • “Thunder”, by Imagine Dragons
  • “Something Just Like This”, by Coldplay and The Chainsmokers
  • “Thunder and Lightning”, by Chi Coltrane
  • “Magic”, by Pilot
  • “Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang”, by A. Silver
  • “Lightning Strikes”, by Lou Christie
  • “Theme Song”, from The Kids Super Power Hour with Shazam
  • “Magic”, by One Direction
  • “Superhero”, by Ross Lynch
  • “Everything’s Magic”, by Angels & Airwaves
  • “Magic”, by The Cars
  • “Captain Marvel”, by Wally Pleasant
  • “Kalypso”, by Trick Blue
  • “I Don’t Want to Grow Up”, by The Ramones
  • “The Stroke”, by Billy Squier
  • “Abracadabra”, by The Steve Miller Band

This Week’s Theme: Two-Face

This week, we’re going to make the perfect playlist for one of Gotham’s vilest villains-Two-Face!

What tunes do you think would fill up Harvey Dent’s playlist? Would he only listen to songs that peaked at #2? Only duets? Or would he listen to a different song in each earbud? Share your picks with us, below!

I’ll start things off with two numbers:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

11 Likes

MY BOYYYYYYYY y’all are going to have to give me some time, I don’t want to half-a$$ this one

8 Likes

First up, “Heads or Tails” by Booker T. & The MGs

And then “The Good, the Bad & the Ugly Theme”

9 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

FANTASTIC choice, I adore this song

8 Likes

Jimmy’s story could be Young Harvey.

7 Likes

Darn, I was thinking Duality… back to the audio board… hmmmm

7 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

Alright, I got one for Two-Face… and one for Harvey… both performed vocally by Josh Scogin. One chaos, one soft.

“Forgive Me Nashville”, by The Chariot

“I Sing A Lot”, by A Rose By Any Other Name

10 Likes

Here’s a couple of duets:

11 Likes

“Jekyll and Hyde”, by Iced Earth

10 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes

and Chuck Woolery was Two-Face

9 Likes

“Chance is the only true order.”

11 Likes

Hey @Green.Lantern, did you know that long before Two-Face ever existed, Abraham Lincoln famously said once when people comment on his appearances, he said,“If I had two faces, you think I’d be wearing this one?” I’ve always like that comment.:laughing: Ok, back to music.

11 Likes

In case anyone suspected I’d left behind my theatre kid roots

10 Likes
12 Likes