šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Titans šŸŽ¶

Iā€™m STUNNED no one has put this one up even as a joke. :rofl:

Seriously, here are some tunes.

10 Likes

I would be remiss if I did not include at least one song by this man:

9 Likes

@Green.Lantern ill actually take #1 & #3. The Jackass tune was supposed to be clean version but it doesnā€™t say if it is? Either way, I think 1 & 3ā€¦?

9 Likes

Beautiful Breakfast Club is my all time favorite non DC movie ever!!! Also, @LDFM , might as well post both of u on same box. Absolutely love that song. I remember when I first heard it & the girl I was dating telling me it was a guy singing. I was like no way? No way to check then, or, there was, but, not in my price range. I always put that tune in the rotation!!!

8 Likes

I love The Breakfast Club! I wish Iā€™d thought about that song myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That oneā€™s a beauty!!! Only movie Iā€™ve ever memorized an entire script of. Me & my friend who watched it with me the day it came to video stores. Watched a vhs with his parents in their room, had huge tv in there. (In those days huge tv was just those old satellite big screens , where the color spectrum bar is connected at the bottom.) Anyways, I havenā€™t seen him since he moved in 8th grade, I wonder if itā€™s his favorite movie too? Never thought of that b4? He had it memorized too, & every since time we hung out after thatā€¦weā€™re watching Breakfast Club 100%!!!

8 Likes

Nice choice of Bulls on Parade as well capo-mage! :mage:

7 Likes

Ty!!! Had to go edited version which is truly a crime to do to that song especially, lol. But, find ways to get em in when u can I guess?

5 Likes

:rofl:

For sure. :sunglasses: :+1:

Speaking of whichā€¦ :thinking:

The intro to Bulls on Parade and the Titans theme have me react similarly. :clark_hv_4:

9 Likes
12 Likes

Titans theme bumps. I know cuz my walls are shaking when I watch it lol. They will be shortly.

7 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: As always your picks are awesome! :purple_heart: Hereā€™s what I brought this weekā€”plus, a rad Sejic variant, because I canā€™t help myself :star_struck: I heart it!

Seventeen Years- Ratatat

Impossible- Royksopp & Goldfrapp

16 Likes

this is what comes to mind

12 Likes
7 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart:
Sejic!
:00_teen_titans:

3 Likes

Amazing tune!!! I wish I could make my voice do that!??!

4 Likes