šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Tim Drake šŸŽ¶

@DreamingGirlWonder I may or may not have been mildly obsessed with that whole album once, lol, so I have to say: :purple_heart: Pennyroyal Tea is :face_with_monocle: an excellent choice.

13 Likes

ā€œThe Geeks Get The Girlsā€, by American Hi-Fi

ā€œReinventing Your Exitā€, by Underoath

13 Likes

Computer hacking sideā€¦:point_up_2:

HOFā€™er take it home on everything else. Whole songs basically from the pov of Batman (Dre) & Robin (Eminem) patrolling Gotham for whack rappers hahaā€¦

13 Likes

Just went to read. Didnā€™t even realize it was Batman & Robin. Right off the ā€œBatā€- ā€œBusinessā€ not the proper Robinā€¦but, enough of a coincidence I felt it worthy of documentation. lol.

7 Likes

Hello there G.L. and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

Tim Drake. :00_red_robin:

Since Tim does wonders with technologyā€¦ This song came to mind. :computer: :brain:

Then I think for some study sessions at Ivy University, perhaps Tim might have come across this song to listen to and relax? :thinking: :smiley:

14 Likes

Sorry, had to do itā€¦

14 Likes

11 Likes

Obligatory joke: Red Robin - Yum - YouTube

11 Likes
11 Likes

@Green.Lantern I changed one of my selectionsā€”forgot to rep. :00_dc_pride_bs: :full_moon_with_face: :dancer:t2:

No sorries, this is perfect @ejdias.95910! :raised_hands:

14 Likes

i think heā€™d like these

14 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Of course! Hank Williams is a great addition to any playlist.
@Razzzcat No problem, thatā€™s a good pick. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve had this in draft for a week ā€¦ guess I ought to finish the sentence fragments and post it, huhā€¦? Too late to include in the official mix, but ah well, Iā€™ve done the thinking so here it is.

Because NERD SKILLZ 4 LIFE.

And of course we need some ATR. I went with the Sham 69 cover for Timmy content appropriateness, but I am absolutely certain that somewhere in the 90s there was an overt ATR poster shown on Timā€™s bedroom wall, and one of these days I will find it again! Turn it up and see what happensā€¦ā™¬ā™¬ā™¬ā™¬

I feel like I used this for some other Mixtape Monday recently, but it works well for Tim as well, so weā€™ll call it a bonus trackā€¦

I was trying to come up with a song that pays tribute to Timā€™s uniqueness of being the only Robin to figure out who Batman is on his own, stepping in to save Bruceā€™s butt before officially donning the pixie boots, and being the only Robin that Raā€™s al Ghul ever refers to as (young) ā€œdetectiveā€ ā€¦ but instead I discovered that this song exists, and I canā€™t not share itā€¦

10 Likes

Tim on a motorcycle chase

Batman training Tim, and teaching him about criminals

11 Likes

I think these songs fit Tim Drake in more ways than one.

11 Likes