šŸŽ¶Mixtape Monday: ThanksgivingšŸŽ¶

Hello Everybody,
While @MissInkBlot and The Moderators are busy getting ready for DC Universe Infinite, Iā€™m going to continue with another week of Mixtape Monday til she comes back.:grinning:
In the meantime if you miss last week Mixtape Monday last week, you can check it out here.

As always, thankyou everybody that pick their songs choice for the Moderators.

As for this week, itā€™s Thanksgiving week, so please add what songs you like that reminds you of Thanksgiving.:turkey:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s my four song pick for Thanksgivingā€¦:grinning:

4 Likes

During Thanksgiving:
ā€œEat Itā€, by Weird Al

After Thanksgiving:
ā€œFatā€, by Weird Al

3 Likes
4 Likes

I had to look this one up. I didnā€™t know the name.

This video in particular does something unique with the lyrics. I found it interesting.

If you donā€™t like it, thereā€™s this version. Same guy, same channel

He also has a Christmas song, but Iā€™ll save it for next month.

Come to think of it, I have a lot of Christmas songs queued up.

4 Likes

Hello again Reaganfan and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

Ah, Thanksgiving. Good times and good food. :joy: :yum:

It will be a lot different this year, although here are some tunes I thought of for the occasion. :musical_note: :turkey:

Normally, we have a reunion with the families each Thanksgiving so I thought of this tune that usually goesā€¦ Well. :sweat_smile:

Next up, in thinking that it is going to be very different this year, this tune reminding of years past came to mind. Especially when the lyrics are sung about supper being on the stove. :drooling_face:

And finallyā€¦ There is some game of football on at some point so I had to include one theme as well. :football: :smile:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I could really only think of one song and was surprised I didnā€™t see it on hereā€¦

Adam Sandler- The Thanksgiving Song
Itā€™s just a funny little song that puts me in a good mood when I hear it.

Also after hearing it with all things 2020 Iā€™d like to add

Michael Buble- Home
It may not be the intent of the song but the thought of going to see relatives or old friends. Yeah, I wanna go Home, back to a place and time where I would see my grandmother and family, where Iā€™d go out with friends that Wednesday night for dinner and drinks to hang out catch up and just pass the time because nowadays less of us are around to do this.

4 Likes

Hello Everybody, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, I would like to say Thankyou toā€¦
@LDFM
@arkhamassassin
@ReepDaggle
@ajm08g
@ejdias.95910
For picking alot of great music for Thanksgiving. Hopefully @MissInkBlot will be back, if not Iā€™ll happily do another week of Mixtape Monday.:grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks for holding down the fort.

4 Likes

It was Mr. Scroogefan. :superman_hv_4:

Just finishing up some of the pie made for the occasionā€¦ :pie: :yum:

Happy to dive into some tunes each week and wishing @MissInkBlot well as always for the patrolling and work done each week! :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes

Iā€™m way late to this party @Scroogefan78, I apologize! Thank you again for doing these. :maple_leaf::heart: Great picks, everyone! @LDFM @arkhamassassin @ajm08g @ejdias.95910 @ReepDaggle! Hereā€™s my one :point_up: little song. :smile: Better late than never! Hope you all had a great holiday.

5 Likes

Ah the Vince Guaraldi Trio Razzzā€¦ :grin:

To quote @Mae on any occasion hearing themā€¦ Yus! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes