🎶 Mixtape Monday: Teen Titans Go! 🎶

Welcome to another edition of Mixtape Monday! Last time, we put together an amazing playlist for Jessica Cruz through the sheer force of our will (and our excellent musical taste, actually):

Jessica Cruz Playlist
  • “Hello Walls”, by Willie Nelson
  • “Laugh & The World Laughs With You”, by Artifex Pereo
  • “All I Know So Far” by Pink
  • “Everything is Going Great”, by Tiny Stills
  • “Everything is Alright”, by Motion City Soundtrack
  • “Bein’ Green”, by Kermit the Frog
  • “Lazerray”, by TV On The Radio
  • “Humanidad”, by Ana Tijoux
  • “Breathin”, by Ariana Grande
  • “Radioactive”, by Imagine Dragons
  • “Help!”, by The Beatles
  • “Little Talks”, by Of Monsters and Men
  • “PokĂ©mon Theme”, by Jason Paige
  • “Amaryllis”, by Shinedown
  • “Iki Town (Day)”, by Minako Adachi
  • “Iki Town (Night)”, by Minako Adachi
  • “Dr. Jean’s Banana Dance”, by Dr. Jean
**This Week's Theme: Teen Titans Go!** =

This week, we’re going to put together a playlist in celebration of Teen Titans Go! This hilarious and usually goofy cartoon follows the Teen Titans when they’re not so much saving the world, but just hanging out. Share the songs you think should be on the perfect Teen Titans Go playlist, below!

I’ll start things off with this:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

11 Likes
8 Likes

one from a Japanese master

and one from another team of “teenagers with attitudes” that uses go a lot

8 Likes

“Party Rock Anthem”, by LMFAO

“Hypa Hypa”, by Eskimo Callboy

7 Likes

I actually had that first song in my mind earlier when I was writing this. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice! Reading the description that was the first one that popped in my head.

Yeah, the second I figured would be a little more obscure, always cracks me up listening to it though. Figured this week’s theme would be a good time to share. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Here’s a fun song I first heard on the show. I think it captures the laid back attitudes of the Titans (well, except maybe Robin).

Catching Villains - YouTube

6 Likes

Well hello again G.L., Mixtape Mob, and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

Teen Titans Go… :thinking:

These couple of songs I thought of would probably be additions from Beast Boy. :yjo_beast_boy:

First would be for Beast Boy and Raven’s relationship. :yjo_beast_boy: :0_raven:

And next… For Beast Boy’s folk songs he makes from time to time. :cowboy_hat_face:

This below was also pretty helpful for me in making song choices. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

doom patrol go song from young Justice

3 Likes
6 Likes

Cool set @ajm08g, and I hope you had a Happy Anniversary. :smiley:

3 Likes

Fantastic pics @ajm08g and happy cake day! :cake:

4 Likes

I mean, we could just list every song ever created for the show or movie… but in the interest of mixing it up, I’ll submit these two… the latter more about the chorus than the overall vibe. :wink:

And just to be complete…

6 Likes

Now, why didn’t I think of that? :+1:

3 Likes

I am way, way behind on watching this show (it’s funny and it’s a good stress relief show), but the idea of Beast Boy folk songs has me really wanting to watch it more. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @ejdias.95910 and @Bar-El. :clark_hv_4:

Yup a good day seeing what everyone has brought so far to this week’s music selections and quite a fun discussion over here with @Vroom. :inkys_mixtape_mob: :justice_league_book_club:

To the many more! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

There’s actually some really good music in this show. Trouble is, most of the songs are only a minute or so long. Does anyone else think it’s about time a CD of full-length versions of these songs was released?

6 Likes

I finished off my Christmas mix last year with a 20+ minute loop of All Hail the Jolly Fat Man … took my wife 10 minutes to notice. I’m planning to open this year’s with a fade in of the same as if it’s been playing all year.

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :clap:

4 Likes