Welcome to another edition of Mixtape Monday! Last time, we put together an amazing playlist for Jessica Cruz through the sheer force of our will (and our excellent musical taste, actually):
Jessica Cruz Playlist
- “Hello Walls”, by Willie Nelson
- “Laugh & The World Laughs With You”, by Artifex Pereo
- “All I Know So Far” by Pink
- “Everything is Going Great”, by Tiny Stills
- “Everything is Alright”, by Motion City Soundtrack
- “Bein’ Green”, by Kermit the Frog
- “Lazerray”, by TV On The Radio
- “Humanidad”, by Ana Tijoux
- “Breathin”, by Ariana Grande
- “Radioactive”, by Imagine Dragons
- “Help!”, by The Beatles
- “Little Talks”, by Of Monsters and Men
- “Pokémon Theme”, by Jason Paige
- “Amaryllis”, by Shinedown
- “Iki Town (Day)”, by Minako Adachi
- “Iki Town (Night)”, by Minako Adachi
- “Dr. Jean’s Banana Dance”, by Dr. Jean
This week, we’re going to put together a playlist in celebration of Teen Titans Go! This hilarious and usually goofy cartoon follows the Teen Titans when they’re not so much saving the world, but just hanging out. Share the songs you think should be on the perfect Teen Titans Go playlist, below!
I’ll start things off with this:
Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!
Curious what Mixtape Monday is?
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!
For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!
While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!