🎶 Mixtape Monday: Task Force Z 🎶

Welcome to the first Mixtape Monday of May! Last week's wonderful mixtape was for one of the strongest and bravest Amazonians, Nubia:
Nubia Playlist
  • “Titanium”, by David Guetta ft. Sia
  • “Just Like Fire”, by Pink
  • “The Warrior”, by Scandal
  • “I Will Survive”, by Gloria Gaynor
  • “Walk”, by Pantera
  • “Amazons Of Themyscira”, by Rupert Gregson-Williams
  • “Off With Her Head”, by Icon For Hire
  • “I Can See Clearly Now”, by Johnny Nash
  • “Nubia”, by The Rascals
  • “The Gods Love Nubia”, by Elton John and Tim Rice
  • “More Than Just the Spare”, by Robert Lopez and Kristen Anderson-Lopez
  • “I Am Woman”, by Helen Reddy
  • “Queen of Swords”, by Idina Menzel
  • “This Is Me”, by Keala Settle and The Greatest Showman Ensemble
  • “This Mess We’re In”, by PJ Harvey
  • “Let’s Change the World”, by Ringo Starr
  • “Keep Em Bouncin”, by Pretty Lights
  • “Lovebeats”, by Starcadian
**This Week's Theme: Task Force Z** =

This week sees the arrival of a series I’ve been dying to read, Task Force Z. We’re taking this opportunity to assemble the perfect playlist to go along with it. Share your picks to accompany the stories of Jason Todd leading a team of undead villains with us, below!

First off, because every playlist can use more cowbell:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

9 Likes

The connection here’s pretty subtle, but I think it works :skull:

8 Likes

Because cranberry juice is red, like what vampires drink? Perfect!

6 Likes
9 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

“Anatomy”, by The Devil Wears Prada

“Contagion”, by The Devil Wears Prada

4 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

5 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

Sturgill Simpson. Why does that sound so familiar?

4 Likes

Not sure. They did talk about him in Yellowstone if you watch that show. The song is from the movie of the same name (starred Bill Murray, Adam Driver and others).

4 Likes

I was quoting the movie. It is a running gag throughout. :rofl: It’s a great film if you get the chance to watch. I highly recommend it if you like some dark comedy and some fourth wall breaking.

4 Likes

Sorry, I had just woken up.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

But also, my modest contribution:

6 Likes