🎶 Mixtape Monday: Talia al Ghul 🎶

We’re getting songs from multiple different decades for this playlist! Given how long Talia has been around, that seems pretty fitting to me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ty!!! Some great selections yourself!! As @Green.Lantern said, perfect mixture of different eras & genres already. I’m totally with u on the Talia Latino heritage thing. One of my favorite characters, known her forever, & I still gotta remind myself Middle East, not Italy or Mexico. lol.

6 Likes

I guarantee I’ve played all 3 of those in the order u listed them consecutively-….around at least 50xs. Unplanned, or even just when the radio happened to do it back in those days.

5 Likes

Since @TurokSonOfStone1950 beat me to Long Cool Woman:

Evil Woman - ELO

8 Likes

Same here my friend. I was gonna do another one & now I decided I will.

4 Likes

I was gonna leave it on the board. That’s why I usually only do 2. Don’t wanna steal someone’s & they’ll be plenty of chances to get whatever song u want in eventually, within the established rules, of course…:ok_hand:

6 Likes

Nice pick. Telephone Line is in my regular rotation for music marathons. Always a great go to, & hard to beat Steve Buscemi wiping lipstick, & kill list names to it in Billy Madison.

5 Likes

Witchy Woman was my next thought. Good pick. I have a bunch of ELO albums on my phone. Great stuff!

5 Likes

Oh yeah Jeff Lynne Is nobody to mess with. ELO, The Traveling Wilburys, Ringos all star Band. I wanna say Toto but I can’t find confirmation. I know he was in it, or thought I knew. Anyways, Rosanna is one of my favorite 80’s tunes ever. I know he wrote that b/c a real life member of Toto was dating Rosanna Arquette. Unless I’m confusing him, I think it was him?

5 Likes

Time - David Bowie

7 Likes

Same but not as much the one i heard the most back in the day was Crazy Bi*tch, as I am not the biggest fan of pop.
I could not remember the name of this yestorday.

I could not remember the name of this song. Yes, i view Talia as bruces stocker.

7 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: Excellent picks, as always—here’s what I brought! This 1st one I’ve given to Talia Al Ghul before…

Mama Said Knock You Out- LL Cool J

And this 2nd one popped into my head and it’s absolutely NOT leaving, lol, so it must be done. :purple_heart: Plz enjoy and have a great week.

Kill Everybody- Skrillex

9 Likes

ELO is the best thing to come out of the 70s.

5 Likes

In her time
Rita Haworth
Would have been a
Great Talia

5 Likes