🎶 Mixtape Monday: Talia al Ghul 🎶

Welcome to another round of Mixtape Monday! Last week’s playlist was a frighteningly good one for Task Force Z:

Task Force Z Playlist
  • “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”, by Blue Oyster Cult
  • “Zombie”, by The Cranberries
  • “Thriller”, by Michael Jackson
  • “The Zombie Song”, by Stephanie Mabey
  • “Duality”, by Slipknot
  • “Creep”, by Radiohead
  • “Radioactive”, by Imagine Dragons
  • “Anatomy”, by The Devil Wears Prada
  • “Contagion”, by The Devil Wears Prada
  • “It’s Quiet Uptown”, by Lin-Manuel Miranda
  • “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables”, by Eddie Redmayne
  • “Skulls”, by Misfits
  • “Die, Die My Darling”, by Misfits
  • “Viva Las Vegas”, by Allison Crowe and Richard Cheese
  • “Bones”, by Imagine Dragons
  • “Wake Up Dead”, by Megadeth
  • “The Dead Don’t Die”, by Sturgill Simpson
  • “Dead Man’s Party”, by Oingo Boingo
  • “BRAINS!”, by Voltaire
  • “Remains of the Day”, by Danny Elfman
  • “Once Bitten Twice Shy”, by Whitesnake
  • “The Beautiful People (Clean Version)”, by Marilyn Manson
  • “Eat the Night”, by The Ettes
  • “ZOMBIFIED”, by Falling In Reverse
  • “I Don’t Want to Set the World on Fire”, by The Ink Spots
  • “Stayin’ Alive”, by The Bee Gees
**This Week's Theme: Talia al Ghul** =

This week, we’re putting together a playlist for one of the most deadly and feared characters in the multiverse-Talia al Ghul! What songs do you think Talia would listen to when she’s not busy leading the League of Assassins, Leviathan, or enjoying a totally happy and healthy familial relationship with Bruce and Damian Wayne? Let us know your picks, below!

I’ll start things off with the first song that came to my mind when thinking of Talia:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

10 Likes
7 Likes

“Pistol Packin’ Mama”, by Bing Crosby

“Maneater”, by Daryl Hall & John Oates

7 Likes
8 Likes

by Nelly Furtado

6 Likes
7 Likes

Hello @Green.Lantern, here’s my two picks for Talia Al Ghul. :grinning:

7 Likes

Those are good picks, @Lincolnfan78! This is shaping up to be a fun playlist already, I’m enjoying all of the selections.

5 Likes
7 Likes

And now, for Talia al Ghul, here’s a little ditty from a man she calls Daddy:

He may be the personification of evil, but he sure knows how to rock!

9 Likes

I remember that scene, that’s really a good pick, it reminds me of the opening theme for James Bond movie. :grinning:

5 Likes
7 Likes

EDIT: Adding,

7 Likes
7 Likes

6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Nice pick with Santana :+1:t3: Here’s my Santana pick.

And I know she’s not Spanish but for some reason, I just can’t get out of my head picturing Talia liking or listening to this type of music. I don’t know why though :thinking:

And here’s two extra songs that fit Talia
quite well I think.

7 Likes