šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Swamp Thing šŸŽ¶

This is a great playlist! I havenā€™t thought of anything yet bc Iā€™m not super familiar with Swamp Thing

8 Likes

Okay, Iā€™m thinking something by The Doors (who have always struck me a pretty swampy band, maybe because Morrison was from Florida). And from there there was only one song I could choose.
People Are Strange, By The Doors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY

11 Likes

I had done a fairly decent one for the shows WAL but i couldnā€™t find it on the site. It was back when PPB was hosting them. I did Wild Thing. Switch out with swamp thang and you make the bayou seem spooky. and some other stuff it was kinda funny.

had some pics too. lived where it was filmed, friend worked on set.

10 Likes

A good choice that works for a lot of characters, but esp. those that view the larger world from a perspective like Swamp Thingā€™s.

9 Likes

I canā€™t post anymore swamp related tunes, since I get paid to do the Swamp Thing! :joy:

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary @patterson65.37405! :confetti_ball::cake::tada:

11 Likes

If I swear to do that, Batman, will you promise I donā€™t have to put on the tights and yellow cape?

10 Likes

Happy anniversary @patterson65.37405! I hope itā€™s a good one.

10 Likes

Happy DCUniversarry @patterson65.37405!!!

9 Likes

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. This is the best online forum ever!!!

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary @patterson65.37405 :smiley: I hope you haveā€™d a good one :partying_face: :tada: :piƱata: :mirror_ball:

9 Likes

havenā€™t conversed but happy anniversary @patterson65.37405 this is a good community.

9 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @patterson65.37405! :tada:

10 Likes

when i think of Swamp Thing i think about terrible things heā€™s seen in his swamp, and Southern Gothic

11 Likes

This one may be an obvious choice, but all the same, I feel like it isnā€™t a Swamp Thing or Vixen playlist without:

ā€¦I apologize for the mental image of Swamp Thing doing these graceful leaps and dance moves. It will happen again.
While Iā€™m in a Disney mindset:

9 Likes

Almost forgot about this tune completelyā€¦itā€™s the only other great tune on that album besides Devil Went Down To Georgia imhoā€¦

Go with Sabbath. Metal guyā€¦butā€¦the lyrics are basically perfect for Swamp Thing. Misunderstood monsterā€¦?

8 Likes

Just posted this today from last weeks drops. Iā€™m way behind lol. But took this b4 I even saw this thread.

6 Likes