šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Superman šŸŽ¶

I just remembered, I had posted this before even though I thought I would be good for the playlist. Sorry.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @ccruz306.5718, itā€™s great to have you here! Iā€™m excited that you picked the Mixtape for one of my favorite characters ever to join us.
@arkhamassassin That is a really really good song. Hearing that music in the trailer for the first time was what got me really excited to see Man of Steel.
@TravisMorgan I was waiting for someone to choose that Donovan song. :slight_smile:
@TheCosmicMoth I really need to listen to Guided By Voices more. Iā€™ve always liked them, and I do think theyā€™re a good fit here.

9 Likes

probably his best one until John Williams

and the George Reeves one was great too

11 Likes

I picked this song because Superman was always meant to inspire us to better ourselves and the world around us.

Ben Harper - Better Way

9 Likes

I am always looking to use songs from one of my favorite movies, and Superman really does seem like he could be anyoneā€™s friends, even his villains:

9 Likes
9 Likes

9 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: I feel like Supes would enjoy some love songs, so thatā€™s what Iā€™m going with. :green_heart: Plz enjoy. (First, hereā€™s this variant I really like):

And welcome @ccruz306.5718! :hugs: Donā€™t be a stranger.

Whole Wide World- Wreckless Eric

Gigantic- The Pixies

12 Likes

I hadnā€™t really thought of that, but Iā€™m sure he probably would enjoy love songs, since heā€™s kind of a softie (in a good way). :slight_smile:

7 Likes

The Pixies :woman_fairy:!!! Where is my Mind is in the rotation forever!!

5 Likes

Hey @Green.Lantern, hereā€™s 4 more of Superman related songs, well the first two are music. Hope you enjoy them. :grinning:

9 Likes
8 Likes

I do, I do. He does, he does. Most definitely.

Like this tune, which perfectly epitomizes how Lois and Clark see one another:

Speaking of love and The Man of Steel, the GOAT, John Williams, summed it up nicely:

Speaking of Mr. Williams, hereā€™s a swell trance-based remix of his Superman theme:

A :superman:well pick from an absolutely super series!

9 Likes

DARN IT you beat me to it!

4 Likes

For What Itā€™s Worth By Buffalo Springfield

Country Roads by John Denver ( :notes:country roooooads, take me hooooome, to the plaaaaaace, I beloooooong. SMALLVILLE, KANSAAASS :notes:

I Melt With You by Modern English
I know I put this for Batman before, but upon closer inspection, itā€™s totally a Superman song, in the most literal sense possible.

3 Likes

What makes me think of Superman Iā€™d have to go with:

ā€œSunset Supermanā€ by Dio

4 Likes

Mineā€™s Our Lady Peace- Supermanā€™s dead or Croce- Donā€™t mess around with Jim, & finally 3 doors down- Kryptonite, for 1st oneā€™s that pop in my head when I hear Superman. I only like 2 of those songs btw lol.

3 Likes

I think i should post this in my smallville club too hahaā€¦

4 Likes

I literally clicked this solely so I can listen to it again! Itā€™s hands-down the best theme song ever!

3 Likes
5 Likes