đŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Superman: Space Age đŸŽ¶

If using “Moonage Daydream” two weeks in a row is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

9 Likes

In my defense on that comment. I’d like to explain. This is for the people of the Sun, if u listen to all the words. Is a message to rise up & fight oppression. & then Smasing Pumpkins 1979

TBH
I don’t see a single lyric or even full verse that doesn’t perfectly match this comic?

5 Likes

Ty @Reaganfan78 Lol. I was starting to doubt what I know is truth haha

5 Likes

Read the details of this story and the very first song that came to mind while reading it was:

“Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Tears for Fears

It’s my own design
It’s my own remorse
Help me to decide
Help me make the most of freedom
and of pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the world

And of course, the next song I thought of was:

“Land of Confusion” by Genesis

There’s too many men, too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go 'round
Can’t you see this is a land of confusion?

And even though this song was in a movie by that other guy in red and blue, I think it fits the tone of a story that is leading up to the DC Crisis:

“Hero” by Nickelback

Someone told me love would all save us
But how can that be? Look what love gave us
A world full of killing and blood spilling
That world never came

One of these days I will figure out how to embed video links :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Those are great picks!!! From a fellow Luddite. All u have to do is tap or hold the bottom of the video, then let go, choose copy url, come back here to your post. Press your finger on the screen & let go until copy & paste come up. Choose paste then hit return & it uploads. I learned everything on here with 0 social media experience. I accidentally figured that one out by accidentally touching the bottom of the video. There’s a border at the bottom. Just tap or press and let go. Copy url will show up. Copy it, then paste here. Hope that wasn’t too much. Love your tune selections. Genesis video will be in my brain forever. That was when MTV was amazing!!!

6 Likes

Thanks, I will try that next time!

6 Likes

U bet!!! Hope it works out

5 Likes

The late 60s vibe from Superman: Space Age #1 reminds me of Turn Turn Turn by The Byrds.

9 Likes
7 Likes