🎶 Mixtape Monday: Superman Smashes the Klan 🎶

11 Likes

I’m afraid that I’m too late, though I’ll post anyway. I was going to add Depeche Mode, but I second guessed myself. I was worried, “People are People,” would be considered “Cheesy,” glad you included it @Pow-Pow. :smile:

12 Likes

If I didn’t go the direction that I did, this song was on the short list. I really love Flaming Lips.

7 Likes

The Flaming Lips: On one hand, they had a Superman-based song, while OTOH, they had a song on the “Music from and Inspired By” Batman Forever soundtrack that was also in the movie.

They’ve good taste.

:notes: “You can blow your boss’s head off…” :notes:

8 Likes

You can rely on me to do it.

Cheesy is my middle name :grin:

8 Likes

:hugs: :smile: :laughing:

7 Likes

If “Deep-fried” is your first name, and “Sticks” is your last, you’ll be my hero.

Do you like ranch?

pulls out some Arby’s ranch

9 Likes

Really? I don’t trust that, how long has it been sitting behind the counter? :rofl:

8 Likes

Hey, if Seinfeld’s David Puddy eats it, then it’s good enough for me, too. :slight_smile:

likes Arby’s ranch more than McDonald’s ranch

7 Likes

No Arby’s for you! NEXT! :grin:

8 Likes

Great, it’s almost 2:00 AM and now I’m craving tater tots and a hot pastrami sandwich…

9 Likes

I don’t want to keep going off track on the topic, I love Arby’s and Thankyou for sharing. I was just being silly making reference to Seinfeld that @Vroom mention, instead of saying “No Soup for you,” I change it from soup to Arby’s.
Ok back to Superman Smashes The Klan mixtape.:slightly_smiling_face::radio::notes:

8 Likes

This is one of my favorite versions of the Superman love theme. I used it when I walked down the aisle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s a nice calm version :slight_smile:

12 Likes

HOW DID I OMIT THIS?!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Bar-El, I love classical/acoustic guitar…

7 Likes

Me too! He makes it look so easy too. I could listen to this on loop.

7 Likes

This just came on- thought I’d drop it off:

Sunday Bloody Sunday- Vitamin String Quartet (instrumental cover). About a different fight, in a different place, but still relevant: How long? Is a good Q. (Original version if anyone prefers) :notes:

Ps. @discordia57 @Pow-Pow I :purple_heart: People Are People, so if its cheesy: I don’t care! Pass me some crackers!! :raised_hands:
And thank you for that Superman @Bar-El!

13 Likes

cries into his Arby’s French Au Jus dip

At least I have an 8-ball jacket. 'Member that?

“You have a question, you ask the 8-ball!”

Puddy: Dumb as a hammer, but a nice guy, all things considered. Also, I envy his dalliances with Elaine. :superman_hv_4:

resumes listening to the recommended tuneage found in the thread as he continues his re-read of SSTK

SN: No, I don’t have an 8-ball jacket, nor will I ever want one, either. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I haven’t thought about one of those in years! :laughing:

8 Likes

:smile: :hugs:

9 Likes