šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Superman - Leviathan Rising! šŸŽ¶

I couldnā€™t resist, I thought I post this while you and @MissInkBlot duel in a lightsaber fight with this music in a background.:grin:

5 Likes

lol Itā€™s perfect @Reaganfan78! :wink:

5 Likes

@Reaganfan78 - Completely understand about needing to read the book first; in an effort to remove such restrictions, itā€™s part of why we decided to go broader on meaning in case people havenā€™t had the chance to, yet, or want to bring in non-plot concepts, since the connotation surrounding all things Leviathan is arguably pretty intimidating, in general. :thinking:

But, since you did the reading you intended, howā€™d you end up liking it? Iā€™m hoping it was as much as I liked your list of songs! :slight_smile: And speaking of which, to begin, ā€œThe World is Not Enoughā€ and the ā€œMission Impossibleā€ theme both add lovely sense of mystique to this weekā€™s theme! They make me think of hidden things, the esoteric, and the monsters that go bump in the night, so I really enjoyed how you offered one for Superman and Lois, and the other, I think, for the Leviathan organization? Or at least thatā€™s the feeling I get from the first song. If Iā€™m right with that guess, itā€™s a nice choice because it shows how both sides, good and bad, might have to work on their own ends in covert ways in order to meet each other in the middle, making contact until one meets their end.

I loved the songs you shared to showcase Loisā€™ love for Superman, added together with ā€œNobody Does it Betterā€ - Iā€™m glad you added all three of them! Based on your focusing on that, was that something that stood out for you during your reading? And did you end up having a favorite issue/moment that lingered for you once you finished? I havenā€™t had the chance to read it yet, but I must say, your list of songs makes me look forward to doing so! :heart: Iā€™m particularly intrigued by the portion you mention about the blue light making everyone disappear! :hushed: The fact that that songā€™s so peaceful makes me wonder how the event translates in print. :slight_smile:

I also see you over there, spoiling us with that beauty of a song for the duel @Razzzcat mentioned - donā€™t encourage us! Weā€™re supposed to be making socially distanced peace, not awesome YouTube videos of us waging war via light saber! :stuck_out_tongue:

@TravisMorgan - Youā€™re too kind to us, or at least me, in thinking Iā€™d ever go only for the short version. :stuck_out_tongue: Instead, I went longā€¦ and then short, and enjoyed every second of it. Thanks for sharing those for the list! The song, itself, is already a timely one, as you alluded to, but also accomplishes the themeā€™s goal of speaking about fear - in that case, the subject and concept thatā€™s all together pretty terrifying being the idea of good intentions, efforts and goals turning into something monstrous. Itā€™s reminiscent of, if going aquatic, the twisting limbs of the sea serpent as it lurking beneath the calm surface of an ocean. That songā€™s a brilliant addition. :slight_smile:

@LDFM - Ooh, underrated, is right! I loved that movie when I first saw it, so Iā€™m with you! And what a theme to feature Disney for. :wink: But one thing to note about that song is how ferocious it is. It comes at you right out of the gate with sweeping musical flourishes that both entice the ears and leave you trying to decide if you should feel intimidated or excited (while knowing that in either case, what youā€™re feeling is some serious adrenaline, lol). It gives the feeling the themes from the likes of Jumanji or Jurassic Park give, as well.

And as for Volbeat, itā€™s a great choice! :slight_smile: This themeā€™s all about getting an idea of what comes to mind for everyone when thinking of the word, so just because tension comes to minds for me, for example, doesnā€™t mean a more upbeat songā€™s inappropriate. Since weā€™re actually talking about an organization in Leviathan Rising, your songā€™s perfect, and I especially like the portion that goes: ā€œYou said that you and I, Could make 'em all terrified, And clean up the whole world.ā€ The fearful songs do a good job isolating the p.o.v. of those affected by Leviathan, but that song works from the opposing perspective (even going into what the motivations of joining could be), and does so masterfully! :smiley:

@Pow-Pow - Wow, I am blown away by the creativity in that video. :hushed: And not only that, but the amount of thought it takes to get into the mind of the normally scary sea monster featured in the video, going into the creatureā€™s motivations, and, in turn, highlighting how events can differ so much between parties - the one carrying out the act, the one said act is directed toward, and we spectators, who watch, etc. Portions like, ā€œAnd the dolphins are all phonies. They seem nice enough at first, but they pretend to be your friend until they see you at your worst and then they leave you,ā€ leave you feeling sympathy for the squid, which takes you out of your comfort zone in a good, ā€œmaybe heā€™s not trying to scare you, maybe heā€™s just trying to say hello! Maybe heā€™s not a monster at all,ā€ way. :slight_smile:

And what can I say about, ā€œShip is Sinkingā€? Itā€™s fantastic, the collective atmosphere of it making you feel like itā€™s the intro theme to a dramatized radio broadcast! Or seeing a performance at one of the pirate dinner shows that they have. Thank you so much for sharing it - I didnā€™t know about Ye Banished Privateers, and had absolutely no idea that pirate folk rock bands existed, so now, Iā€™m wondering where this delight has been all my life. :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue:

@ajm08g - :laughing: You understand! I was so tempted to end that post with an, ā€œarrgh! Ahoy, mateys!ā€ but managed, barely, to control myself. :stuck_out_tongue: I like your offering two sides of the coin with ā€œWhite Knucklesā€ - the fear that comes with going up against such a foe, but noting that if anyone is well-equipped to do so, itā€™ll be Superman. :wink: I can see why you chose it for this weekā€™s theme, tooā€¦ that song is a force to be reckoned with! The singerā€™s voice is exactly whatā€™s needed to send a shiver down the spine. Hold on for your life, indeed!

ā€œSlip into the Voidā€ is worth noting because of how, to me, it feels like a song by an entirely different band. Different aura, different manner with which it hits the body (a bit like how Billy Talent, and indeed, Breaking Benjaminā€™s music shifts from song to song, too). The re-adjustment felt makes me think this fits well for the members of Leviathan, especially for the lyrics, ā€œYou were once led to believe, you were young and so naive, and now no longer.ā€ While not meaning the same thing, for me, it gives off a vibe similar to whatā€™s felt when reading, ā€œAbandon hope all ye who enter hereā€ (not saying the lyrics represent hopelessness, but speaking of the hair rising on end type of feeling).

You come to the finish line in a great way with BB, too, since the sound of ā€œDownā€ is good for imagining vast amounts of power, the likes of which Superman definitely has. :stuck_out_tongue: But despite all of that power, I guarantee we could convince him to ā€œget downā€ to the musical delight that is ELO. :laughing: I love the way you ended that list! Such skill! :wink:

@Razzzcat - 'Lil 'ol me? A sneaky one? Not at all! Orā€¦ at least not intentionally. :eyes: But even if I were, you KOā€™d the theme this week, so youā€™ve nothing to worry about. I would never worry about the number of songs you share, either. After all, betchuā€™ve never heard my ears complain, have you? :slight_smile:

To your songsā€¦ TRON! Much to my dismay, Iā€™ve not seen that movie yet, but the soundtrack convinces me that was a most grievous error, lol. Who knew the thought of ā€œLeviathan,ā€ of all things, could make you want to boogie, so? Itā€™s going straight to my ā€œTomorrowland Prepā€ list. Same with Muse! The music video manages to catch you off guard because youā€™re wondering what it has to do with the song, but itā€™s so visually appealing that you lose track of the journey toward finding out halfway through. :stuck_out_tongue:

It combines with Metric and Black Francis in some interesting ways, too, and I love how the sound of them, one after the other, transitions in a way that twist my soul like a rubix cube - not in the way expected, either. Together, they undid the precious few solved cube sides I had, and laughed about it after. While ā€œMan of Steelā€ makes sense for Superman, and I think I see the Leviathan organization in the concept of ā€œThought Contagion,ā€ what was it that made you think of ā€œArt of Doubtā€?

Hope youā€™ve had a great week! And thank you for adopting us mods, by the way, despite my having a black lightsaber. That really is TRUE DC Family love, there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ignoring the fact that my Westerns-loving mind thinks a duel would be pretty gnarly, to that I say: nooo, not enemies. Frenemiesā€¦ at worst, but since, on a piano, both colors make music too beautiful for either to ever be at odds with one another, even thatā€™s a reach. :slight_smile: :musical_keyboard: I say we watch a duel instead - this oneā€™s my fav, in case you wanna see. Feel free to do so at dawn if youā€™re not too tired! (side note: Iā€™m much too honest in those polls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).

@Nesquik - Arenā€™t they, though? This group brings the fire weekly, believe me. Stick around the Mixtape threads long enough, and your playlist will end up as long as mine now is. :heart_eyes:

@UnLagunas - I agree with you on ā€œThe Beast of Pirateā€™s Bayā€ being a great fit for this weekā€™s theme, and I adore how we so readily settled into the aquatic theme - it didnā€™t take us long to get our sea legs. :stuck_out_tongue: In addition to the song being great for the story-telling aspect, it encapsulates the entirety of what makes Leviathan something to fear and tread carefully around (made even better by the fact that the singer reveals his secret toward the end). This portionā€™s my favorite in that way: ā€œSome say heā€™s a serpent that came straight from hell, he came to eat the souls of pirates and other neā€™er-do-wells. Some they donā€™t believe it, as for me Iā€™ve got a hunch. 'Cause they used to have some pirates here. but he ate them all for lunch!ā€

@Vroom - Ohh, the goodness that is Stargateā€¦ thank you! A friend of mine and I were just talking about needing to binge a bunch of episodes from the series, so weā€™ll have to add the movie to the list, too! But I definitely see what you mean about how applicable the piece is on multiple levels. The way it ebbs and flows, teasing the listener with moments of delicate touches, makes it suitable for not just one meaning - of fear, or dread, or intimidation, but full sceneā€™s worth of experience. The titleā€™s certainly fitting!

@DeSade-acolyte - So thorough, and extensive! This, too, will have to be played when I catch up on my reading. :stuck_out_tongue: Ah, though, the Illuminatiā€¦ itā€™s been so long since Iā€™ve heard anyone mention that group. Makes for some interesting memories, so itā€™s cool to be able to use my research on them from the past to apply to this situation. :slight_smile:

Not only is ā€œBaseball Furies Chaseā€ relentless, as you mention, but the stamina built into the song makes me understand why itā€™d be part of an album named, The Warriors. Once it gets going, it persists straight to the end, leaving me sad itā€™s a shorter song, lol. I liked how you tackled the subject of assassination, too. I spent a lot of time focused on the, perhaps, clumsy way that the sea creature version of Leviathan would attack and go after its foes, but all four of your songs applying to the precision and skill needed for something like assassination is a nice change. My favoriteā€™s probably ā€œWarm Leatheretteā€ because of the structure and almost emotionless, sterile feeling of it. It brings to mind the show, ā€œKilling Eve,ā€ too, interestingly. :thinking:

The songs you chose to represent knowledge, information and intrigue make me wonder what itā€™s like to be a part of a group like that. With the knowledge known, how does one cope? Do you have a heightened sense of fear because you know more than others do, or is it others who fear you? Or a sinister mixture of the two? Worst yet, outside of having to worry about external danger, to relate it to Garbage, what of the internal dangers from oneā€™s fellow members?

Surely, such knowledge opens the doors to ā€œOpportunities,ā€ such as whatā€™s described in that song, but ā€œChampagne,ā€ ā€œSanctuaryā€ and ā€œKiller Queenā€ have me thinking of the dangerous side of it, with how easy it is to become overwhlemed, and how difficult itā€™d be to truly be able to trust people in that situation. As the last song of the three goes, at the drop of a hat, going from playful to out of gas, one can never be sure which is authentic, just like you allude to with ā€œMirror Man.ā€

Falco is sublimeā€¦ what a way to represent how widespread and international oneā€™s influence is, both when considering where Falco was born, and when considering the unconventional sound of his music, similar to what we hear with ā€œSituation.ā€ :slight_smile: Likewise, ā€œThatā€™s the Way The Money Goesā€ is a fun song with such an insidious backstory (when applied to this situation, I mean) - truly, thatā€™s how they ease us in, isnā€™t it? Making our being little more than marionettes seem like such a fun time to be had. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, Iā€™m still always amazed by the range of genres and music you collect for each weekā€™s theme, seamlessly tying unexpected songs together into categories by motif and symbolism, lyrics, and overall deeper meanings. May I ask how long it took for you to do so this time around?

@RedShadow - ā€œRed Cold River,ā€ is oddly soothing in its own wayā€¦ which is interesting because the screaming accomplishes that, while adding to the chaos, while the title makes you think of the aftermath of an encounter with something as daunting as Leviathan - done as only Breaking Benjamin can! Havenā€™t heard Crossfade in quite a while, so this was a nice venture into their music again, thank you! :slight_smile: It ended up being just as emotional a ride as BBā€™s song was, and just as self-reflective. It reminds me of that parched, raw feeling your throat takes on when youā€™re out of breath and gasping for air. Iā€™m curious, did you have the organization in mind when thinking of those, or the sea creature?

@TheCosmicMoth - Thank you for providing so many songs in so detailed a way - despite my being behind on the story, the description of each scene makes it easy for me to envision what it is that made you connect the song to the characters and moment experienced! :smiley: Songs like, ā€œWatching the Detectivesā€ add a special flavor thatā€™s unexpected but do a curiously fantastic job of representing the scene. The similarities that I hear between between ā€œLive and Let Die,ā€ ā€œLucifer Sam,ā€ and, to some degree, ā€œJimmy Olsenā€™s Bluesā€ feel like they represent a thread that travels through each to bring together the plot, so you did a wonderful job with that, too!

And lastly, I think the manner with which you chose each was fun, particularly for those Iā€™d heard before, such as ā€œMessage in a Bottle,ā€ and, of course, the indescribably delightful, ā€œSave Me,ā€ (and yes, I DO see what you did there, and loved it! xP). Gotta give a warning about language for the Nicki Minaj song making it an issue with the Forum Rules, but Iā€™m still ever so intrigued by the fact that you found a way to add it into this weekā€™s theme. :stuck_out_tongue: May I ask what it is about ā€œTrue Dreams of Wichitaā€ that makes it such a favorite for you? I like how different the songā€™s setup is, and how it dares you to come closer and press your ear to it, hooking you with that intro beat, in particular. So catchy!

@TheRosses - Weā€™re definitely on the same page with the ominous feeling, and ā€œNight on Bald Mountainā€ is a perfect setup for such. Itā€™s all over the place, pulling and stretching the emotions until they cover both ends of the spectrum, and all between. It leaves you worried and full of trepidation, but also brings with it a thrilling adrenaline rush, all while, at least for me, making one envision a the climax of a dramatic scene! And John Cage left me in awe. Already one who considers silence to be golden, I sat there the entire time, enthralled, until I discovered that the storm was the thunderous applause at the end. Alas, mind blown! That, my friend, was an unexpected masterpiece! :wink: With regard to the video game tunes, want me to choose a fav from each to add? :slight_smile:

Whoa nelly, this weekā€™s been a busy one, so thanks for bearing with me, all! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@MissInkBlot

Thanks for your comments! Also, thanks for the warning on the Nicki Minaj song. Iā€™ve deleted it from the post to avoid issues, and will try to be more careful in the future.

As for ā€œTrue Dreams of Wichita,ā€ I think itā€™s what being truly down and out sounds like. The intro beat is catchy yes, but itā€™s interspersed by those guitar string plucks that hit you like the sound of a drippy faucet. Like, thatā€™s your life dripping away. The lyrics center on being just done with NYC and coming up with this mad plan of escape by traveling through the American south and mid-west. But, really, youā€™re just spinning your wheels and trying to keep hold of whatever you can to affirm your existence which is why you ā€œgrip her love like a driverā€™s license.ā€

I guess thatā€™s why I like it so much. Itā€™s catchy, a bit funky, but, also, really sad in a pretty way. Thatā€™s why I will end all the movies I will never make with it.

If that makes senseā€¦?

5 Likes

Wow thatā€™s alot of writing! To answer your question I really enjoy the book, I couldnā€™t put it down. :slightly_smiling_face: I really enjoy seeing Kelex my old pal in a comic.
Hey @Kelex did you enjoy being in the comics?:grinning:

7 Likes

:crystal_ball: Most likely

4 Likes

Great!:grinning:

5 Likes

Hi @MissInkBlot
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

It always takes more time than I think it will. :rofl:
I see the topic and go ā€œI can find 3 or 4 songs that might be of interest. Then I just happen find rhythms and patterns in the ideas which leads to more songs and loop repeats until I look down and say ā€œuhmm a 45+ minute play list is probably enough. Stop!!ā€

Finding the songs from my personal library is 50% or less of the time. Itā€™s at least 50%+ of time finding YouTube videos for the songs.

This week was a long one at another 3 hours, but half of that was finding decent videos on YouTube for them. That was at least 1/2 the time. It took for-freakin-ever to find a decent quality clip of Champagne with the chocolate and Baked Beans and all. But finding the right clip for that was essential because, for me at least, you can likely gain power & money & fame & luxury in serving Leviathan . But Iā€™m the end, youā€™ll end up covered in disgusting mess of a life. The symbology is just all there in that song.

Finding good covers of ā€œThere ainā€™t been some cleaver bastardsā€. And ā€œThatā€™s the way the money goesā€ are ā€œdeep cutsā€ for both Ian Dury and especially for M. Especially M because the only song they ever did that got picked up even in passing was Popmuzik.

And yeah, I need to start looking for more opportunities to use Falco, or non-English covers.

Anxious to see what Monday brings. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Good morning! :coffee:
Ironically, Art of Doubt was the main one that I questioned! To me the song is about examining your decisions before they become delusions, and how being trapped in your own darkness can lead to inaction and apathy. It also says: Face your mistakes, make them right, just keep moving forward. Donā€™t want to get into it, but Iā€™m sure youā€™ve watched the news. The effects of systematic cruelty and oppression kinda never leave me, so maybe I wasnā€™t entirely focussed. Plus, I couldnā€™t recall this story very clearly, so it was a bit like a pop quiz after spending the whole class doodling instead of taking notes! :laughing: Hence calling you ā€˜sneakyā€™. Thereā€™s also a beautiful line that I really should say to myself more, (as we all should): ā€œBe good to yourself, there will never be another youā€. :purple_heart: Maybe it works, maybe not??

Say no more, @MissInkblot. I do like a good Westernā€”water pistols it is, madam, at high noon!! :cactus:jk. Dawn IS my favorite time of day, so Iā€™m an early riser most days, but that lovely piano analogy is a huge ā€˜get out of jail freeā€™ card. :wink: (88 KEYS! Oh yeah, that stays.) And youā€™re very welcome for the adoptions. I promise to give you all a good home. Talk soon.

6 Likes

@MissInkBlot Have you seen Stargate? If youā€™ve only seen the TV series, then you are in for a TREAT with the movie.

Do bear in mind that this comes from someone who:

ā— Was wildly anticipating Stargate in 1994 when it was originally going to be a summer release that year (it was allegedly moved to its October 28th release so as to avoid Speed stealing itā€™s thunder).
ā— Saw Stargate immediately after school on its first day of release (and loved it). I would go on to see it two more times during its theatrical run.
ā— Used to have nearly all of the toys based on the movie, which were by Hasbro.
ā— Jumped for joy when ancient Egypt was a topic of study in my Social Studies class in spring 1995. I even politely corrected my teacher on how to correctly pronounce ā€œcuneiformā€ (it was after school, not in class). See, movies do teach us things. :sunglasses:
ā— Read the movie novelization, and the books that were unofficial sequels to the movie, many, many times over.
ā— Always thought a Stargate TV series was an excellent idea, but when I finally did see SG-I, I was disappointed in it. The follow-up shows and TV movies were of little interest.

The point is, I adore the movie and am a wee bit biased towards it. While it has its issues, overall itā€™s a fun, fun ride.

If you have seen Stargate, then youā€™re like me and are always reminded of a certain line when you hear King Tut come up in conversation. :wink:

SN: Composer David Arnold needs to work his musical magic on a DC movie. Heā€™s also the best composer to ever work with director Roland Emmerich (besides Stargate, they collaborated on Independence Day and Godzilla).

Anyhow, ā€œIā€™ll be seeing you aroundā€¦Dr. Jackson.ā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:@Vroom, Iā€™ve met Amanda Tapping years ago she was so nice. Wish I can private message you about it.

5 Likes

Ms. Tapping is quite lovely.

I can give her a pass, as her character was created for the show. When watching her on the show, Iā€™ve never said ā€œThey were better in the movie.ā€, since you know, her character wasnā€™t in it.

There was talk of a Stargate movie reboot, with Dean Devlin and Roland Emmerich on-board. I was actually excited for this, as I always felt Stargate was deserving of a few more cinematic adventures.

Butā€¦that was before Independence Day: Resurgence came out. Since then, a Stargate reboot appears as unlikely as Independence Day 3 (a loss for Stargate at least).

5 Likes

@TheCosmicMoth - Oh, no, youā€™re fine, itā€™s an easy issue to overlook when it comes to music, and while thereā€™s some leniency allowed, but for instance, the seven dirty words would be a no go. I have a large share of songs that I like, but would need censored versions to be added, too, though, so we understand! :slight_smile: I can understand why you like Soul Coughing so much, thoughā€¦ they put together words with breathless skill, able to describe the normal in powerful, new ways. Listening to life the way they describe it is like being on another plane. The reason you giveā€™s bittersweet and beautiful. Even if my mind couldnā€™t make sense of it (it does, but just saying, even if it didnā€™t, lol), my heart did. I gotcha.

@Reaganfan78 - Right? But so great a list of songs deserves in-depth analysis.:slight_smile: Iā€™m glad you enjoyed your reading, too! Gotta love books that wonā€™t let you go until the end, even if it means reading until sunrise. :star_struck: Moments like that are the best - itā€™s adorable to see Kelex had a good time hanging out with you! :smiley:

@DeSade-acolyte - Of course! Iā€™m always happy to reply when I can. :slight_smile: Lol at the notion of a 45+ minute playlist. Yes! Thatā€™s me when I start listening to the music in our threads, get caught up, and realize, three hours later, that the timeā€™s flown. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: After hearing about your process, all I can offer is to say I hope you know we appreciate the attention to detail, and time you spend on each weekā€™s post. It really does shine through, and Iā€™m happy to know Iā€™m not just imagining it when I notice the rhythms and patterns you mentioned. Canā€™t wait to see what you come up with this week! :heart:

@Razzzcat - Ah, a fellow early riser - the skyā€™s pretty that early in the morning, isnā€™t it? :sunrise:
I like your analysis of the song, and can definitely see how it fits in with current events. Iā€™m so sorry, I know you said not to feel obligated to interpret your songs, but my mind rebelled and went ā€œā€¦challengeā€¦ not accepted? :thinking:ā€ (so the sneaky title still applies, unfortunately). But, that said, donā€™t feel obligated to delete any unless you really want to. Any shares are welcome, and squinting is, at times, what I do best! lol Loving the line of inspiration you shared. Yes, that needs to be a foundation in all of our lives, and the essence of the red carpet we roll out within the expanse of our minds, ever present to remind us of that truth, no matter the topic. :hugs: Thanks, as always, for the kind words, and for delivering some Super Soaker-induced nostalgia for the week, lol. Take care over there! :slight_smile:

@Vroom - Iā€™ve not yet, actually. I tend to exist in tabula rasa mode with most things, that included. :slight_smile: The excitement you expressed is phenomenal, however, and I love the amount of enthusiasm you have for it. It makes me want to see it all the more, and will make the experience all the better! Iā€™m sorry to hear about your feelings on the show, though movie to show transitions always leave me holding my breath, so I understand completely. >,<

Gonna have to keep my ears open for said King Tut reference when I watch - looking forward to it! :laughing: And yes, after hearing what you shared, I agree with the David Arnold idea. 'Tis another to add to the ā€œMake it Happen!ā€ list I wave around going, ā€œPsssst, hey guys! Do this. All of this!ā€ :wink:

6 Likes

Well, @MissInkBlot, I had the organization in mind with BBā€™s song, however, Crossfade was a mix between my mood, the topic, as well as a simple desire to get others to hear the song

4 Likes

Where is todayā€™s mixtape Monday & where is last weekā€™s playlist? I know this is old but itā€™s the only result I received when I searched October 18th or Todayā€™s Mixtape Monday. Under Watchtower it has last weeks Injustice songs but not the final playlist. Canā€™t find todayā€™s anywhere?

3 Likes

Here is todayā€™s! It was a little late getting posted, but itā€™s here now. :slight_smile: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

4 Likes

All good ty @Green.Lantern . I found it & was finished in maybe 15 seconds lol.

3 Likes