:00_superman1: Mixtape Monday: Superboy! :00_superman1:

Welcome back to Mixtape Monday, where we bring you soundtracks inspired by your favorite comic book characters. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

This Week’s Theme: Superboy

With the Fourth being right around the corner, I thought we’d share some love for one of our favorite red-and-blue heroes: Kon-El, aka Superboy!

Got a beat that fits him? Maybe a song he’d like? Drop it here in celebration!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! If our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

7 Likes

I guess @ZatannaZ was let go too, huh. Ok.

5 Likes

“Superman” by The Clique

8 Likes

conner would listen to blink-182 and probably likes metallica like clark does

6 Likes

What?! :flushed:

6 Likes

Considering she didn’t post this, and we know the mods are being fired.

5 Likes

I didn’t. I thought they were being carried over to discord. Are the inmates gonna run the asylum? :rofl:

That’s sad. It explains @LastSon0fMars post from yesterday. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

That sucks the mods aren’t going too? Man that’s stupid. It’s beyond necessary to have them , especially for someone like me. I need all that tech help, badly. They need jobs, badly (if it’s true) hmmm, seems like the riddle answers itself to me?

5 Likes

Superman - R.E.M.

6 Likes

Hello @Staticshocks,
Here’s my pick for Superboy. Have a great day. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’ve said this in the past, and will say it again to be super clear: please do not make speculation about the way things work behind the scenes at DC, and pass it off as accurate information.

Nobody was fired. When this site opened, the moderators were “assigned” to DC by an outside company that we/DC work with to moderate the community site. As we shift to Discord, that outside company decides which moderators will be assigned to the new project. The mods of this site were not fired, they were assigned to other projects (as in, not DC) by the discretion of that outside company–we/I do not have specific control over which mods get assigned to what projects. Several mods from this site will be moderating the upcoming Discord server, as well as a team of new mods. We will, of course, have extensive moderation for the Discord server.

Again, please avoid assuming things and running with them. To be clear again: nobody was fired, they were reassigned to other projects at the discretion of an outside company that we work with. This is how it has always worked since the day this site opened.

Tagging @ejdias.95910 and @capo-mage so you two can also see this.

5 Likes

So the mod I’ve been talking to for weeks was lying when he/she said “ So we all are fired after Sunday”?

Your mods are liars? And how about the goodbye posts we’ve seen from certain mods? It doesn’t seem like they’re gonna be on the Discord.

And I wonder where @ZatannaZ is, since she didn’t post the series she’s been hosting for a year now.

So maybe I’m not the one spreading misinformation. Maybe I’m one of the few people willing to actually tell the truth instead of lying to a bunch of loyal friends.

I’m sure this will be deleted, but truth be told, I don’t care. If one person sees it, that’s enough.

Tagging @ejdias.95910 and @capo-mage so you can see this

5 Likes

@Jurisdiction please be careful, the last thing I want is you to get in trouble, I can see where @Jitsu is coming from.

4 Likes

If someone did get fired by the outside company we work with for moderation–as disappointing as that is, it’s news to me. DC does not choose who gets hired or let go, just stating the facts here.

2 Likes

What’s he gonna do? Kick me? The community closes in less than a month. It’ll look worse on him than it would on me

4 Likes

All good! Nobody is in trouble, just clarifying some info here. :thumbs_up_batman:

4 Likes

I’ve seen this happen with Applejack, arguing with a main moderator will get you banned for life, and I’m trying to keep that from happening to you. Trust me.

4 Likes

Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was granted permission to quote the mod in this:

5 Likes

That’s sad, I hope they’ll find another job. :worried:

5 Likes