Mixtape Monday: Shazam!

Happy Memorial Day everybody,
Thankyou so much for making Mixtape Monday on Monkey Prince successful, you all had a awesome picks, here’s a link to check it out. :smiley:

Ok this week theme will be…

THIS WEEK THEME: SHAZAM!
Reason I pick Shazam cause tomorrow on DC Universe Infinite, we’ll be getting not 1, but 2 different Shazam comics, 1 from 2023 and 1 archive comic from the 70s.
Also last week the second Shazam movie came on Max. :00_shazam:
So here’s my pick for Shazam…

Can’t wait to see what you guys will pick. :smiley:

:00_shazam:SHAZAM!!! :00_shazam:

15 Likes

my introduction to the character

8 Likes
7 Likes

“Orange Colored Sky”, by Nat King Cole

( I just like the chorus, how they yell, kinda like yelling SHAZAM!)

“SHAZAM!”, by Benjamin Wallfisch

(The OG theme was shared, how about the modern one?)

7 Likes
8 Likes

“The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill” by The Beatles, which mentions Captain Marvel.

7 Likes
10 Likes

“Shazam!” :troll:

8 Likes

I am glad you posted that, @ChaoticScholar Not only did Gomer always exclaim, “Shazam,” but I do believe he mentioned Captain Marvel on The Andy Griifith Show. That makes this fitting…

6 Likes

Oh, I remembered the Andy Griffith Show episode in which Gomer mentions Captain Marvel! It is “The Great Filling Station Robbery,” when Wally’s Filling Station (where Gomer worked) was robbed. He compares Barney Fife to Captain Marvel! I think that’s a bit of a stretch, but this is Gomer we’re talking about…

7 Likes
10 Likes

Oh, you and @basicallytimdrake are gonna get along swimmingly!

9 Likes

:handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

8 Likes

What’s My Age Again by blink? Hell yeah great song by the best band ever

9 Likes

My pick for Shazam:

9 Likes

We have a new Moderator, Welcome @Stoic_Jester! Guess you or other Moderator will take over Mixtape Monday next week, it’s great having you here as our new Moderator. :smiley:

7 Likes

And since Elvis was a huge Captain Marvel jr. Fan

7 Likes

Thank you looking forward too it!

6 Likes
6 Likes