🎶Mixtape Monday: Saying Goodbye To DC Videos🎶

Hello everybody, Happy Monday to you all, while @MissInkBlot is busy getting things ready for DC Universe Infinite, I’ll be doing another week of music for her. :slightly_smiling_face:
This week we’re saying Goodbye to alot of videos content like Batman The Animated Series, Young Justice and more, as tribute to shows that are leaving post music that reminds you of that show.
Here’s a link to last week music.

2 Likes

Saying Goodbye from the Muppets.:sob:

5 Likes

Goodbye Blue Sky - Pink Floyd

5 Likes

“Say Goodbye” - Skillet

“Goodbye, Goodnight” - Mae

4 Likes

This classic Night Ranger song from the big 80s seems to present a relevant and coherent sentiment for this post’s theme. Really gonna’ miss DCU’s vid content catalog. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Green Day:s beautiful song about changes seems apt

6 Likes

Not only is it a classic goodbye song, but the line “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end” is pretty fitting for the impending transition to DCUI

6 Likes

I thought of this one. One of my favorite songs on the soundtrack.

Edit- adding some more…

4 Likes

Hey @Reaganfan78! :wave: Everyone! Here’s what came to mind first. :purple_heart: So I’m rollin’ w/ it.

Ps. @LDFM @ejdias.95910 :sunglasses: Excellent work, as always.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hello everybody, While it was sad to see some of our favorite shows go with more ending soon, you all have pick a great songs to go with it. I would like to say Thankyou to…
@TravisMorganCornelius
@LDFM
@DC89
@Pow-Pow
@arkhamassassin
@ejdias.95910
@Razzzcat
@HubCityQuestion
For all your song choice. While @MissInkBlot is still busy getting ready for DC Universe Infinite, I’ll be back tomorrow for a new week and I can’t wait for this one!:smiley::christmas_tree::santa:

5 Likes

Cool, thanks again @Reaganfan78 for doing this.

3 Likes