🎆 🎶 Mixtape Monday- New Year's Edition! 🎶 🎆

Great song and artist. Made me think of this one for the theme.

14 Likes
9 Likes

Can I come around for seconds now?

10 Likes

Of course!

9 Likes

Top notch New Year’s playlist everyone! Happy NY

@ZatannaZ love the Zombies! I’m also picturing @Razzzcat doing covers which is an amazing brain picture. Also thanks for the Bloody Mary video. I’m saving that for later!

I’m going to have some good tunes to vibe with from last week’s theme. Seriously, every song in here is :+1: :+1:

I’m also not sad to see 2023 go but I did achieve a lot that year with hard work, pain, sweat and tears lol. :muscle:

9 Likes

Forgot to add my videos lol

11 Likes

Dear @keath, That literally never occurred to me until right this min! :rofl: So that makes two of us. :hugs: :brain: It’s okay.

Ooooh, good one, @vct2041! :purple_heart: Such a great talent, and always did awesome renditions of pretty much any song. I’m fond of this one as well:

No, jk :laughing::see_no_evil: You’re very welcome, @Chain_Twix —use it wisely! :clinking_glasses: Excellent song picks yourself, btw! Just thought of another one…honestly, I can’t believe it didn’t occur to me sooner. :dancer:t2:

Hope everyone’s year has started well! :sunny:

10 Likes

My choices tell a story about how I wish the year to go. I guess I could have added that earlier. Stevie breaks down what’s currently the problems then when we get to higher ground we move into an era of enlightenment, harmony and trust. Once we have that, it’s All Love.

6 Likes

@Chain_Twix I did pick up on a story! I dig it. :sunglasses: :purple_heart: Don’t be shy doing the same on another MTM! :inkys_mixtape_mob: :point_right: Here’s one And this

8 Likes

Whew. As long as I’m not alone.

6 Likes