đŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Lex Luthor đŸŽ¶

Welcome to another week of creating amazing mixtapes! For last week’s playlist, we shared songs for one of the most popular teams of the nineties, Gen13:

Gen13 Playlist
  • “Hunted Down”, by Soundgarden
  • “The Kids Aren’t Alright”, by The Offspring
  • “More Human Than Human”, by White Zombie
  • “Teenage Rampage”, by Sweet
  • “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, by Nirvana
  • “Days End”, by Ivoryline
  • “I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made of?”, by A Day to Remember
  • “Teenage Dirtbag”, by Wheatus
  • “Kids in America”, by Kim Wilde
  • “Free Fallin’”, by Tom Petty
  • “Young Folks”, by Peter Bjorn and John
  • “International Cover‐Up”, by Rancid
  • “Youngblood”, by Green Day
  • “Your Generation”, by Generation X
  • “Blank Generation”, by Richard Hell and the Voidoids

This Week’s Theme: Lex Luthor

This week’s playlist is for one of the smartest, most dangerous, and most evil men in all the Multiverse-Lex Luthor! While I kind of have a hard time imagining Lex actually enjoying anything (other than hurting Superman, at least), we’re still going to do our best to put together the perfect playlist for him. Share your picks with us, below!

I’ll start things off with my two choices:

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

While lyrics must abide to Forum Guidelines , the songs can be anything, of any genre, as long as it meets each week’s theme!

13 Likes

Good Morning @Green.Lantern, here’s my two pick song for the greatest Criminal mind of our time! If you don’t like it, please don’t shout WRONG at me. :0_lex_luthor1:
Here we go

Hope you like these music. If you need me, I’ll be in Park Avenue below ground. :slightly_smiling_face:

:00_lex_luthor:

10 Likes

I think LexCorp has a bit in common with a certain Shinra Electric Company

8 Likes

This list is already off to a nice start! I do feel like The Apprentice would probably be one of Lex’s favorite TV shows. And if he was going to ever admit to admiring or respecting another company, Shinra would probably be it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

“The Corporate Enthusiast”, by Dead Poetic

“The Red Capes Are Coming”, by Hans Zimmer

9 Likes

Corporate Robber Baron Lex is my favorite Lex. So this is the first song that came to mind, thinking about him:

Jean Knight - Mr. Big Stuff

11 Likes

Of course, that doesn’t mean that I can’t give his mad scientist days a little love, too.

Dr. Steel - Build the Robots

10 Likes

I apologize in advance, but

10 Likes

More - The Sisters of Mercy

I could see Lex humming this to himself.

11 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

What can I say

9 Likes
10 Likes

Love this one great choice, I can really see Lex singing this to prepare himself to try to kill Superman.

:0_lex_luthor1:

5 Likes
11 Likes

Very fitting for Luthor!

6 Likes

Two songs. First up is “Moneytalks” by AC/DC, which addresses his greed.

Next is “Hungry” by Paul Revere & The Raiders, which addresses his lust for power. There’s even a line, “I want to rule the world now.”

9 Likes

8 Likes

Because no one man should have all that power.

(Don’t worry, Moderators, this is the clean version.)

9 Likes
10 Likes