šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: King Shark Week šŸŽ¶

Greetings MTM!
Iā€™m way late, but great picks :notes: so far, like always!
I saw this gif Monday, and immediately thought of this song, so thatā€™s what Iā€™m throwing in! :shark: :purple_heart: Enjoy.

(@ejdias.95910 Seek & Destroy was the next one that came to mind. :raised_hands: Excellent. And thanks for the link to @MissInkBlotā€™s challenge, @LDFM! Thereā€™s never too much King :kingshark_cutehqtas:)

10 Likes

No oneā€™s done it already? Well, alrightā€¦ :shark:

8 Likes

Whyyyy @Shayera.Hol?! :joy: It had to be done. Thank you!

Just gonna leave this here if anyone wants to come vote or discuss :shark:

7 Likes

You didnā€™t ask for it, but you got it. Who remembers the old Dickie Goodman cut in records?

7 Likes

Oooh, ooh, I do, I do

RawOrderlyCobra-max-1mb

I actually have Kong on my downloads. I always forget about Jaws so Iā€™ll have to go look before I forget. Thanks @TravisMorgan. :grinning:

5 Likes

This feels fitting:

6 Likes

Makes a note not to read a newspaper around G.L. :eyes: :rofl:

Also being reminded that King Shark was at one time more of a hammerhead shark I thought of this song. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if this is the right place for it, but do you take suggestions for future Mixtape Mondays? I have a few ideas of what to do. How about Teen Titans Go or DC Superhero Girls? Maybe a playlist called Dancing With the DC Stars, where we can fantasize about which DC character weā€™d like to dance with and the songs weā€™d choose.

5 Likes

When I saw Katy Perry a few years ago there were fans that dressed up like these sharks.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions :slight_smile: those are good ones!

5 Likes
4 Likes

@Reaganfan78 I wondered how long it would be before someone added this! Itā€™s pretty much impossible for me to think of sharks at all without hearing that music.
@ajm08g I used to hear this song practically every single day when I worked at Walgreens. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve heard it since, but itā€™s definitely stuck in my head now. :slight_smile:
@TravisMorgan I saw he also did political songs like this. Iā€™m pretty sure my dad had me listen to one a few years back. It was extremely confusing. :stuck_out_tongue:
@patterson65.37405 Those are great suggestions! Thank you for sharing them.

6 Likes