🎶Mixtape Monday: Injustice, Year Zero🎶

Hello everybody,
It’s time for another week of Mixtape Monday! While @MissInkBlot is busy getting things ready for DC Universe Infinite, I really wanted to continue the Mixtape Monday. For this week we’ll be posting music that has to do with Injustice: Year Zero 1, that’s coming out this week. I would like to say Thankyou to @Razzzcat for the idea.:slightly_smiling_face:
As for last week songs pick, you can check it out here at this link.

2 Likes

Sorry, I love Tom Taylor, but this is the worst of DC in one issue. Men talking to men. Men talking to men. Women have like two phrases which is praising the skill of men. Also Wonder Woman standing silent when Superman stands at the podium. You can’t even make this up when talking about the problems of comics. How does an editor or writer not notice this?

4 Likes

Hmmm… wasn’t too much to go off of, but this will be a good way for me to get back into the Injustice storyline since I started and never finished.

Anyways, so going off the description of the overall comic arc, it sounds like the JSA is pretty prominent and the setting is World War 2, so here are some tunes from that era:

3 Likes

Nine Inch Nails - Zero-Sum from the album Year Zero

3 Likes

Hey @Lincolnfan78! :wave: Everyone! Great additions, as always @LDFM @D4RK5TARZ @Pow-Pow I’m late again, but better late than never, right? Here’s what comes to mind. Have a great weekend. :purple_heart:

Tick of the Clock- Chromatics

Supremacy- Muse

4 Likes

Hello everybody, This week music comes to the end, As always I would like to say Thankyou to…
@Pow-Pow
@LDFM
@D4RK5TARZ
@Razzzcat
For all your great music picks for Injustice Year Zero. If @MissInkBlot doesn’t do the Monday Mixtape by tomorrow afternoon, I’ll happily do another one. :smiley:
Thankyou all again!

4 Likes