šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Harley Quinn šŸŽ¶

She heard the voice.

That lead to Bad Habitsā€¦

11 Likes
16 Likes

Thx for the heads up @LDFM. :+1:

Stacey Q! :smiley:

Iā€™mma keep it classic and simple- from Harls to Ive:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

15 Likes

Happy Mixtape Monday, yā€™all!

This is for the former Dr. Harleen Quinzel.

And this one is for the current Harley Quinn.

The choices this week have been amazing! I am looking forward to the rest of this weekā€™s replies.

13 Likes

One could probably make an awesome music video of the song with this footage and more from the show.

9 Likes

Agreed. :+1: :00_harlivy:

9 Likes

All amazing choices by all. But, cā€™mon!!I I literally watch that full concert every week or every other week. Stop Making Sense is the single best concert movie ever made. Imho, humblest of opinionsā€¦But, seriously. Everyone always picks amazing tunes!!!

8 Likes

Iā€™m going this way with it.

and this next one fits more the Joker/Punchline storyline. Some of the lyrics really stand out :flushed:

(Thank you @Razzzcat :grin: I saw the gif you posted and had to borrow for this. I hope you donā€™t mind :face_holding_back_tears:)

giphy

Yeah, oh boyā€¦

14 Likes

This is quickly becoming one of the best, most exciting and diverse playlists yet. Which doesnā€™t surprise me at all considering how popular Harley is and how unique of a character she is. Iā€™ll throw in my selection:

17 Likes
12 Likes

You really got me @Green.Lantern! :smiley: I love that song.
In case anyone wonder why Patsy Cline wear the headband, itā€™s because she was hiding her scar from a terrible car accident that she went through.

9 Likes

I like Patsy Cline a lot. Sheā€™s one of the many artists I need to listen to more.

9 Likes

Country or pop, she was one of the best.

9 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :notes: :dancer:t2:
giphy

Great picks so far, everybody! :diamonds: So, because Iā€™m super nerdy, I have a playlist for Harley & Ivy (and Selina) and the main cast :nerd_face: So I might be back, but for now, :green_heart: Harley & Ivy are getting my fave version of one of my favorite love songsā€¦

Sea of Love- The Honeydippers

I Know What I Am- Band of Skulls

And, as always, this one is for the Cobb Squad & the Crew. :fist: :cobb_squad: :kingshark_cutehqtas: :clayface_grinhqtas: :frank_grinhqtas: (which might include Bane now) :banehappyhqtas: :chair: #GiveBaneAChair

F%&k You- Lily Allen (clean version!)

16 Likes

Honeydippers yes!!
come with meā€¦.to the seaā€¦amazing!!!

8 Likes

:sob: I love it so much. While Iā€™m hereā€¦

Masseduction- St. Vincent (:00_harlivy:especially after watching both trailers :eyes: :seedling:)

15 Likes

Miranda Lambert is my gurl :grin:

She was a staple to my childhood.

9 Likes

Hey @Green.Lantern you there? :thinking:
:grinning: Hereā€™s a two classic video of Harley Quinn herself is singing, voice and sung by the great Arleen Sorkin!

:harley_classichqtas:

12 Likes

This one is for Cheryl. :coconut: :wink: Hey, Cheryl.

13 Likes

She represents Detroit correct? Or am I thinking of Harleyā€™s friend from Michigan?

8 Likes