šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Hal Jordan šŸŽ¶

@Green.Lantern Iā€™m understanding why this is the playlist for this week nowā€¦ so i have one more song, not for the mixtape, but for the threadā€¦

And in case anyoneā€™s like, ā€œthis is great, but why gl?ā€ they mention a ringā€¦ thatā€™s pretty much the extent of dc in this song lol

7 Likes
8 Likes

great choice!

5 Likes

I just thought of this song and I needed to put it here. Sesame Street: It's Not Easy Being Green (Kermit's Song) - YouTube

7 Likes

oh my god i love that!

5 Likes

Thanks! I wanted to send off @Green.Lantern with a classic.

6 Likes

I was also trying to think of a ā€œringā€ song. In all of human history has the ever been a song about a ring that isnā€™t referring to a wedding ring?

I donā€™t think so :thinking:

7 Likes

Ring of Fire - YouTube I havenā€™t listened to this song in a long time so Iā€™m not sure

6 Likes

Well I mean. Thereā€™s also ring around the rosie. But I meant the jewelry kind of ring.

Dope song though.

6 Likes
6 Likes

Um also dope. But isnā€™t an engagement kinda the same thing?

Sorry Iā€™m making this thread about me now. Lol.

7 Likes

no, this is in @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 headcanon where hal is genderfluid, so heā€™s the single lady and heā€™s telling the Guardians to give him his damn ring!

8 Likes

WAITā€¦I got it.

Also. LOL!

8 Likes

damn skippy

7 Likes

And hereā€™s the soundtrack from Green Lantern #1. On stands NOW!

11 Likes

I already showcased twoā€¦ but itā€™s a bittersweet week with @Green.Lantern moving on. Hereā€™s another song:

11 Likes

This is my usual pick for Halā€¦Iā€™m glad to see someone agrees with me :rofl:

9 Likes
12 Likes

I literally turned my iPad on to add itā€™s not easy being green on here. Then I thought of Parallax instead lol. So close, this is better tho cuz now we have even moreā€¦

7 Likes

8 Likes