šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Eighty Years of Wonder Woman šŸŽ¶

Anyone check out the Teen Titans Go episode marking Wonder Womanā€™s 80th? Iā€™m ashamed to admit I did chuckle a bit at the Titansā€™ ā€œworkā€ on the comic book (and yes, I will burn in hell for that!).

6 Likes

Iā€™m sorry. :confused: People can be overly assumptive and self-absorbed. Their loss, I say!

Exactly! Sometimes it takes a lot of energy to converse with certain people, especially those with high expectations who refuse to see a different perspective.

I get this a lot :laughing: (people asking why Iā€™m not active on FB). While I am a bit busier these days (which will hopefully lessen eventually), Iā€™ve also become bored of the vapidness on social media. So whenever I get on a social platform, I usually stick with DCU. You guys are awesome! :grin:

6 Likes

Totally agree. I can go missing forever on here & nobody is upset about it. People are just happy when youā€™re back. Plus nobody fights. I would go insane on FB etc. I canā€™t stand when someone talks tough sitting behind a screen. I would go crazy trying to deal with that. Itā€™s the Italian side of me. That side of my family is very bad on Social Media. Iā€™ve got 3 cousins that are banned for life from FB. One just got allowed back on 2 weeks ago. She lasted 3 days & she was banned again. She called my dad & said well, Iā€™m giving up. Waited 2yrs & lasted 3 days banned again haha. We like to have our arguments face to face. I hate that someone can sit in anonymity & fire off at the mouth, when I know they wouldnā€™t do it in person. Iā€™ve never even seen FB, but I know I would go insane if I did.

5 Likes

Yes, it was very funny and adorable. :blush: Listen, if Diana actually aged like a human, Steve would absolutely be there helping her get her prescriptions refilled. :joy: :sparkling_heart:

Couldnā€™t help grinning when the 70ā€™s Wonder Woman theme played, too. :00_wonder_woman_stars:

6 Likes

Although I have a Facebook account, I rarely go on it, except for birthdays and other important things.

4 Likes

Iā€™m in the vast minority. Nothing against anyone who does. My entire family including my parents do. But, I will say (from what literally everyone tells me) that sounds like the right decision for sure. I just donā€™t want anyone to think I have anything against people who are on FB. Everyone is. I just hate what happens to people on FB. I can say, I miss out on absolutely nothing by not ever even seeing it. Plus, I wouldnā€™t have the time & id lose friends b/c I wouldnā€™t respond in time for proper FB etiquette. I lose enough friends for dumb reasons. Definitely donā€™t need another one lol. So, after saying all of that, GOOD FOR U š‘ŗš‘°š‘µš‘Ŗš‘¬š‘¹š‘¬š‘³š’€!!!

3 Likes