šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: DC League of Super-Pets šŸŽ¶

Such a great song! Canā€™t believe I missed that one!

8 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes

Youā€™ve always got a friend in a petā€¦

And until tomorrow, theyā€™ll keep moving onā€¦

10 Likes

This is for Ace the Bat Dog. :00_batman_1989::dog:

10 Likes

Keep Rhythm Your Motivating Element

Excellent choice! I will have this in my head all day now.

7 Likes

I was going to say, ā€œGonna Buy Me a Dogā€ by The Monkees and ā€œI Wanna Be Your Dogā€ by The Stooges, but it looks like others beat me to it! Iā€™ll post this instead. ā€œHow Much is That Doggie in the Windowā€ by Patti Page.

12 Likes

My grandpa had a tape of his that we used to listen to often in his van when weā€™d visit, so Ray Stevens brings up very happy memories for me. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Aurora I was waiting for someone to pick ā€œThe Cat Came Backā€! Itā€™s a fun song.
And thatā€™s another fun song, @mercurie80. Itā€™s going to be stuck in my head for a while. :slight_smile:
Iā€™m enjoying seeing all the Disney songs Iā€™d kind of forgotten on this playlist.

7 Likes

Happy belated Mixtape Monday, yā€™all! This one is a shorty, but a goodie.

ā€œLet me tell you about my best friend!ā€

9 Likes

That is a good one! I feel like this playlist will be very ā€œbest friendā€ heavy, which makes total sense. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You ainā€™t never had a friend like me. :grinning: Bet you know where thatā€™s from.

7 Likes

I do! I recently read a book about Disney musical theater and they talked a lot about Aladdin. I need to watch that movie again soon.

7 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :dancer:t2: Great picks so far! Hereā€™s what I brought this weekā€”feels right.

Animal Rights- Deadmau5

This one just has an excellent sing-along factor, I meanā€¦tell me Iā€™m wrongā€¦

Joy to the World- 3 Dog Night

10 Likes

Neon Trees - Animal

Bonus: The music video is very reminiscent of the Art Museum scene from 1989 Batman.

8 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes