šŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: DC Horror šŸŽ¶

9 Likes

Since I somehow didnā€™t add my own choice yet (Iā€™ll blame ghosts), hereā€™s two that came to mind for me:

ā€œWerewolves of Londonā€, by Warren Zevon

ā€œPsycho Killerā€, by Talking Heads

11 Likes

I like the inclusion of both songs, but you accidentally posted ā€œWerewolves of Londonā€ twice. Lol.

6 Likes

No I didnā€™t. It was the ghosts. :ghost:

7 Likes

:laughing:

6 Likes
7 Likes

because of the lyrics

5 Likes

:eyes: Too Scary to post here!

In Brightest Day and Darkness Night,
No evil shall escape my sight,
Let those who worship evils might,
Beware my power, @Green.Lantern light!

:0_lc_green_lantern_recharge: :gl_hv_5:

I donā€™t have any scary songs for this week, have a great week.:grinning:

10 Likes

That is an AWESOME movie! Great choice.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a classic theme from a classic film, courtesy of Bernard Hermann, Alfred Hitchcockā€¦and mother!

bernard herrmann psycho - YouTube

8 Likes

Gotta start with some.
Smashing Pumpkins- Zero & Bullet with Butterfly Wings.
Eminem- Buffalo Bill.
Ghetto Boyz- My Minds Playing Tricks On Me.
The Animals- We Gotta Get Out Of This Place.

8 Likes

As others have pointed out, we could easily flood this with horrorpunk or psychobilly bands out the yin yang. And while Iā€™m as happy to roll with thirty hours of Misfits, Damned, Cramps, 45 Grave, Mourning Noise, Tombtones, Bat!, Thirsty Crows, and so on as the next guyā€¦ Iā€™m going to follow up the big obvious Rob Zombie track with some Deadboltā€¦

8 Likes

Here you go Reaganfan, I think this one will be a good one for you. :cat: :superman_hv_4:

8 Likes

Maybe you have a point, psycobilly/horrorpunk, metal and Rob Zombie have been nicely represented, here are a couple fun alternatives:

9 Likes

Scary clown?

10 Likes

There is a slasher called Pandamonium, the killer wears a panda mask, and in one scene they use the lyrics from the Talking Heads song. If I am right, they used ā€œPsycho killer! Run! Run! Run away!ā€ That was the highlight of the movie so I am not sure if it is worth tracking down.

5 Likes

ok, Iā€™m really late but the hex girls :0_scooby_doo: preferably Im a hex girl

6 Likes

I take it back I found one! Hey @Harleys-Crew, I was watching this episode of Super-Heroes girls and thought this would be good for a horror song!:grinning:

9 Likes

BIG Points for Screaminā€™ Jay Hawkins @discordia57!! :raised_hands::purple_heart: Great pick! Love his version of I Put a Spell on You, but heres THIS:

Ps. @TurokSonOfStone1950 I follow that clown on Instagram :laughing: Puddles- heā€™s great.

9 Likes

Thanks for the props @Razzzcat, and good selection. I love this song too. :smiley:

6 Likes