đŸŽ¶ Mixtape Monday: Damian Wayne đŸŽ¶

Welcome once again to another week of Mixtape Monday! By now I’m sure everyone is stuffed full of candy. If you haven’t had your fill of horror and terror yet,
you can check out the spooky playlist we put together for Halloween:

Halloween Playlist
  • “Halloween Surfboard”, by Rowan and Hasting
  • “Spooky Scary Skeletons”, by Andrew Gold
  • “Dire Wolf”, by the Grateful Dead
  • “The Purple People Eater”, by Sheb Wooley
  • “Godzilla”, by Blue Oyster Cult
  • “XeN0”, by MyChildren MyBride
  • “Darth Sion’s Theme”, from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
  • “Grim Grinning Ghosts”, by Buddy Baker
  • “Werewolves of London”, by Warren Zevon
  • “The Red Capes Are Coming”, by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL
  • “Catch Me If You Can”, by Blake Neely
  • “Sally’s Song”, by London After Midnight
  • “Love Song for a Vampire”, by Annie Lennox
  • “Bela Lugosi’s Dead”, by Bauhaus
  • “Drop Dead Legs”, by Van Halen
  • “Li’l Red Riding Hood”, by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
  • “This is Halloween”, by Danny Elfman
  • “Keepin’ Halloween Alive”, by Alice Cooper
  • “The Halloween Dance”, by Reverend Horton Heat
  • “Bloodletting (The Vampire Song)”, by Concrete Blonde
  • “Broken Out In Love”, by Mark Crozer and The Rels
  • “Whistling Past the Graveyard”, by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
  • “In the Room Where You Sleep”, by Dead Man’s Bones

This Week’s Theme: Damian Wayne!

Robin #1 debuts here on DCUI this week! We want to mark this exciting debut the only way we know how: by making a playlist for its star, Damian Wayne! What songs do you think would be on the playlist of the Son of Batman? Share your picks with us below!

Due to the high volume of submissions and the limited number of hours in a day, we’ll be selecting two songs from each member, but feel free to share as many as you like!

:headphones: Curious what Mixtape Monday is? :headphones:
Every week, we’ll post the title of our latest Mixtape, and you post tracks of your choice in the comments below! We’ll follow up next Mixtape Monday with the list of tunes, two from each user, collected from the week before. And if our “What’s the Last Song You Heard?” thread is any indication, you all have superb taste in tunes!

For our hardcore music lovers, we suggest joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob , a group created to bring all music lovers together in one place. Joining Inky’s Mixtape Mob will make sure you get notified of every playlist update, as well as offer you a custom flair and title to show off your maestro-dom!

13 Likes

Cat’s in the Cradle - Harry Chapin

12 Likes

Got a machinehead green and red

12 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes

Hello there again G.L., Mixtape Mob, and everyone else. :wave: :sunglasses:

Songs for Damian
 :thinking:

Well, perhaps these could also do for Damian. :0_damian_wayne:

11 Likes

“Blow Us All Away” from Hamilton, maybe?

9 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

Whatever track played in the background in the Arrow Season 1 finale where Oliver stabbed through his shoulder to “kill” Malcolm, since Damian did the exact same thing, specifically with one of Oliver’s arrows.

8 Likes

Two songs that epitomize Damian for me 
 :wink:

(I had never realized they made a video for this and it makes me love the song that much more
look ma, seasonally appropriate “drum kit”)

9 Likes

I wondered how long it would be before someone picked Cat’s in the Cradle. :stuck_out_tongue: That was literally the first song that came to my mind. This has been a fun selection so far.

6 Likes

That song makes me cry, literally. Only one besides Old Man by Neil Young.

7 Likes

For some reason, Damian comes across as a scene kid to me
 or maybe it’s just because I’ve been on an emo binge lately

“Smashed Into Pieces”. by Silverstein

“Ohio Is For Lovers”, by Hawthorne Heights

9 Likes

Yeah O.H.I.O need a character for My City Was Gone by the Pretenders. Should be easy enough. Anything to do with destruction. Plus, any character with Ohio ties & there’s a boatload. Including Superman the 1st ever Hero with superpowers. Plus, got Cincinnati, the inspiration for the Hall of Justice. Aquaman creator and writer both Ohio. So many Ohio is considered the cradle of writers. Nice picks btw!!!

8 Likes

:100: Damian here. Without a doubt. :00_robin:

7 Likes

The one with Ricky Skagg? That’s a really good song he sing about a Cat In a cradle.
I was thinking ‘I’ll make a man out of you’ by Donny Osmond from Mulan. I think that song would be good for Damien as well.:grinning:

5 Likes

Hey Mix Mob! Great picks, as always. I’m super late to this party, but :notes: :dancer:t2: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :green_heart: Enjoy anyway!

6 Likes

Hey @Razzzcat :smiley:, you’re not late. You’re right on time fo kick off Friday night Happy Hour. :beers:

I’m sorry, I thought this was the Crew page. :rofl:

4 Likes

@ejdias.95910 First:

Second:

:joy: I did too for a second when your notification popped up! :see_no_evil: We can just pretend that didn’t happen :eyes:

Dear anyone looking:
We’re right where we meant to be!!

4 Likes