My #1 Ramones tune…nice one.

5 Likes

For such a new character, this is a nice variety of music. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @LDFM, I hope you have a great day. :smiley:

6 Likes

Happy anniversary, @raider_dave66! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Yeah great relevancy too. @keath Ramones beat on the bat, with a baseball bat oh yeah, oh yeah oh oh oh…lol. Smokey was my 1st thought tho. Tough to beat tears of a clown, nice one @Green.Lantern U read my mind!!! Great input from everyone tho. Just those 2 were ones I was using as examples- but they all match up & good stuff!!!

5 Likes

I guess just in case anyone is unfamiliar with the character, Clownhunter’s weapon of choice is a baseball bat with a batarang through the head, which he calls his “bat bat”. It took great willpower to avoid the obvious Sesame Street drop. Oops. I did it anyway.

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I pictured when I saw that selection. Clownhunter going ape :gorilla: with his bat :laughing:, that’s why I was saying great choice. Plus, it is my #1 from the Ramones…

5 Likes

Yeah, I figured you were aware, it just occurred to me that as a newer character it might not be common knowledge and said selection might seem out of place to some.

5 Likes

Right on. I have a habit of not explaining, which I need to do… I just run thru lyrics in my head & pick 2 in a matter of seconds. Sometimes I go by title, sometimes lyrics & the holy grail is both lol. I should decipher the reasoning more tho. I just assume people know, but… we all know the saying about assuming.?.!!!

5 Likes

Happy DCUI anniversary @raider_dave66 and happy birthday @LDFM! I hope you both had wonderful days! :partying_face: :cake: :birthday: :tada:

i7ccslc

7 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. :blush: :pray:

Here’s one more song for the wild kid with the mean streak. :triumph: :metal:t3:

8 Likes

There’s a lot of different ways you can select a song for a character. Some I pick are more based on the mood or feel, and others the lyrics really fit the story or personality of the characters really well. Then others it’s mostly just the title. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Right on. I do the same exact same thing. No Children- Mountain Goats, I used for strange love. It was mainly focused on HQ & Joker. Which was one story from that issue. But, it’s like that song was written about their fictitious lives as lovers :heart:. I love encompassing the subject like that it feels good to nail it, even if….only u, yourself (aka me) knows it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Well, a Clownhunter would listen to these songs:

Death of a Clown - The Kinks

Laugh - The Monkees

Something Bad Happened to a Clown - Warren Zevon

8 Likes
7 Likes
4 Likes

I don’t know much about this character, so I’m just winging it with this song. I hope it’s okay. And happy anniversary to my DC Universe compatriots @raider_dave66 and @LDFM

7 Likes

Greetings, Mix Mob! :notes: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: :dancer:t2:Great picks, as always. I’m way late to party, but here’s what I brought! :purple_heart:

Ps. Happy Belated Birthday @LDFM and Happy Anniversary @raider_dave66! :tada: :birthday: :raised_hands:
giphy

8 Likes

Always worth the wait for SP!!

5 Likes

Thanx @keath! You had some great picks yourself! That SP track came on while I was here and I thought​:bulb: Ooh, this’ll work! lol Hope your week is going well. :purple_heart:

6 Likes