🎶 🎄 Mixtape Monday: Christmas 🎄 🎶

IIIIiiiiiii don’t like Christmas music.

But I had a friend who would get me to play this one every Christmas when we used to hang out. As an aging emo kid, I appreciated it.

13 Likes

Sorry this stuff isn’t in English, but it’s about the only holiday music I can listen to without getting depressed.

13 Likes

Forever my favorite Christmas song that is never played on the radio:

Surprise 2020 version!

11 Likes

Dude, I love Blink-182

8 Likes

oh my god same. they’re my favorite band and i never shut up about them lol. i’m listening to their christmas music right now as we speak.

7 Likes

Imma level with you, I’ve NEVER heard their Christmas music. However, I do love all of their other music lol

I know, I know, how dare I

8 Likes

yes how dare you, but I did link their two Christmas songs above, so you could fix that now lol

8 Likes

I’ll have to do that when I get home from work which is where I am as of right now unfortunately lol

8 Likes

ok lol

7 Likes

but trust me, I’ll give it a listen

8 Likes

i hope you enjoy the experience :+1:

8 Likes

I’ll let you know!

8 Likes

If anyone else likes Christmas music as much as I do, you might like Craig Duncan! He has several instrumental Christmas albums in different styles. I love to listen to them when I’m reading this time of year. Christmas on the Mountain and Colonial Christmas are my favorites.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Greetings Mix Mob! :notes: :snowflake: :inkys_mixtape_mob2: Excellent choices, as always! Here are a couple of my favorites this time of year (that I know I’ve prob shared before) An awesome remix on a classic…

What are you doing New Years Eve?- Ella Fitzgerald (Mangini v. Palin remix)

And an original love song (:eyes: it’s not the song you thing it is) from a band I just really like. :purple_heart: Happy Holidays, everybody.

The Christmas Song- The Raveonettes

Oh, and, of course, my customary Yule log :stuck_out_tongue: :wood::fire: 8 whole hours! You’re welcome.

18 Likes
11 Likes
13 Likes

these are all I can think of that aren’t already in here lol

13 Likes
12 Likes
17 Likes